MY 9YR OLD SON

  • Thread starter Thread starter abedinego
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

abedinego

Guest
HELLO EVERYONE.
PLIZ JOIN ME IN PRAYERS FOR MY SON VICTOR, HE CAN'T SPEAK WEL AND THE SCHOOL SAYS THAT HE IS HANDCAP IN HIS BRAIN. THEY SAID THAT HIS BRAIN IS FOR A 6YR OLD CHILD, YET HE IS NINE ON TUESDAY. HIS NOT FOCUSING WELL IN THE CLASS, SO THEY GIVE HIM SPECIAL TEACHINGS.
AS MOTHER ITS HARD TO HEAR ALL THOSE THINGS TO MY CHILD ,YET WHEN I LOOK AT HIM HE IS A VERY HANDSOME BOY WITH NO PROBLEM. YES SOME THINGS I AGREE WITH THEM, BUT HOPING THAT GOD WIL TOUCH HIM WITH HIS SUPERNATURAL POWER ONEDAY. PLIZ PRAY FOR HIM.
THANK YOU ALL.


 
I will keep your son in my daily prayers.
Hugs and God bless, pickles
 
It is good that you are his father and that you see who he is. I know that if it were either of my two sons, I would probably be feeling what you feel right now. Your son will be in our prayers. If you don't mind posting diagnosis -name of disability- that would help to understand what your both dealing with.
 
Abedinego,

I'm praying for your precious son and for you!

:)
 
Dear Abedinego,

Please let me know what this is supposed to be, plus if there is a generational connection to any other family member.................

You could mention it here or send me a private message...........Know that I am indeed praying for your son, and you as well.

SeekinHIM
 
Dear Abedinego,

Please let me know what this is supposed to be, plus if there is a generational connection to any other family member.................

You could mention it here or send me a private message...........Know that I am indeed praying for your son, and you as well.

SeekinHIM
thank you seekinhim. in my family me and my 2 sisters we started to talk when we're 5 n6 yrs old, but nothing was wrong with our brains. is the same thing i've been telling these docs here, but they said its not the same. that my boy is suffering from simple psychical mental disorder.

about his dad, i dont know he is white and i dnt know so much of his family.
i believe in GOD for a great miracle. to see my son read ,for himself know the meaning of words GOD we nid u.
 
It is good that you are his father and that you see who he is. I know that if it were either of my two sons, I would probably be feeling what you feel right now. Your son will be in our prayers. If you don't mind posting diagnosis -name of disability- that would help to understand what your both dealing with.
Amen.

i believe that 2 heads are better than one.
its good to know that am not alone for my son, that all of u cares. with your prayers i know that GOD will surprize his teachers and the docs one day.
they said that he is suffering from simple psychical mental disorder, and thats y they send him to many special activities and teachings.
some times i get tired ,and i just cry my self out becoz of to many documents and meetings. yet alone in everything. but i thank you all, this year am feeling like i do matter in this world too. its good to know that some one cares for me too. all my life, no one as ever given me things. i always struggle to get anything for me or my kids . sometime i bustout in tears, but then 3 days agol i found this website.
i'have been so cool, and happy since 3days ago.
i love u all my brothers n sisters.
happy sunday.
 
Wow! I feel for you. I have been a single parent of two boys for almost 5 years now. Working with special ed... I can understand how demanding it can be dealing with all of the specialists, documentation, etc associated with a child. I do not think people really consider what it is like to deal with this before they have kids. It is a whole different life style. Just this alone is its own full time job. So you have a three jobs, one of a mother/father, provider, and resource specialist. I can imagine that you are warn out. A person never knows what it is going to be like, and when it is a child you care so deeply for it feels scary. Every caring parent wants the best for their kid. Though... there are some that check out and run off. I believe the Lord sees the heart of every person. He promises to care for us and provide for us.
He says:

Revelations 22:12 "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."
(KJV)


Deuteronomy 4:31(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. (KJV)

Isaiah 54:5-10 (New International Version)


5 For your Maker is your husband—
the LORD Almighty is his name—
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
he is called the God of all the earth.
6 The LORD will call you back
as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—
a wife who married young,
only to be rejected," says your God.
7 "For a brief moment I abandoned you,
but with deep compassion I will bring you back.
8 In a surge of anger
I hid my face from you for a moment,
but with everlasting kindness
I will have compassion on you,"
says the LORD your Redeemer.
9 "To me this is like the days of Noah,
when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth.
So now I have sworn not to be angry with you,
never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.


And for those who check out/leave/abandon their family:

Jude 1:6 NIV
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.
Jude 1:6(KJV)And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

1 TIMOTHY 5:8 8But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. (KJV)
1 Timothy 5:8If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. (NIV)
 
Hi
I will be glad to pray for your son...I am a school principal and if there is any thing I can do to help you with information I will be glad to help. I live in the US. If you need anything ...please contact me..Gary
I will pray for your son and strength for your family in this time.
 
thank you onelonet.

guys you bring tears in my eyes now, but tears of joy. i never knew that so many of you one day you will care for me or us.
god is right that we shldn't envy or be jealous to our friends when they have what you luck, coz yours also its on the way.
i used to be mad and jealous and unhappy to my friends, coz i used to help them in anyway and everyone finds whatever they needed. but me i was always struggling so i stopped visiting them.for not hurting my self.

its hard when people you used to help. has everything like: good home, smart kids,humbled men who are trust worthy it pains alot.
so i thought being nice is not good, coz everyone makes u a ladder.
but i thank God that i let go of all that, and i know in 1 year time i wil be goiing back to my work.
God is in control.
thank u.
u give me strengeth.
 
thank you onelonet.

guys you bring tears in my eyes now, but tears of joy. i never knew that so many of you one day you will care for me or us.
god is right that we shldn't envy or be jealous to our friends when they have what you luck, coz yours also its on the way.
i used to be mad and jealous and unhappy to my friends, coz i used to help them in anyway and everyone finds whatever they needed. but me i was always struggling so i stopped visiting them.for not hurting my self.

its hard when people you used to help. has everything like: good home, smart kids,humbled men who are trust worthy it pains alot.
so i thought being nice is not good, coz everyone makes u a ladder.
but i thank God that i let go of all that, and i know in 1 year time i wil be goiing back to my work.
God is in control.
thank u.
u give me strengeth.

Hi Abedinego,

Sorry to hear what is happening with your son. I will be praying for the both of you aswell. We are one big family in Christ and it is only a pleasure to be praying for you. you know we should all share in each others burdens and it is a great gift from God that we can. God is with you all the way Abedinego :)

yours

Phil
 
As one who was also diagnosed with mental problems (albeit at an older age; I was 15), I sympathize with you and your son. Feeling so separated from everyone else because of something you can't control really sucks, and I can only imagine how he must feel. My prayers are that God gives you both the courage, peace, and strength in Him to stand against anyone who dares to demean him, or treat him as inferior or stupid. I pray that grace and favor flow freely both ways, between you and everyone you deal with. God often works in ways we don't understand, but He is not cruel, and He will get you both through this, with victory on your lips, minds, and hearts. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
hello every one.
i great you all in JESUS'NAME.
thank you all 4 our prayers and comforting words,am doing much better since the day i found this site.
thank u all.
victor is doing ok too, he's just celebrated his birthday of a 9yrs old 3 days ago.
i told him that so many people are praying for u, that you gonna be agreat boy and beautiful coz Jesus loves u.
then he started to pray for his baby brother too, that jesus should help him to grow faster then they can play together. amen.

guys. the peace am having with my kids, is too tender i never felt like the way am feeling these days. i feel like the stones i was carring , feels like some one took themaway for me and my head and body feels great.
now i know am not alone all, and i know that God is with us all.

may God bless u all.
i also praying for u all.

thank u
 
Your kind words bring joy and a blessing to my heart. I am so glad that Jesus is blessing you.
I will continue to keep all in my prayers.
God bless, pickles
 
Speaking on a personal level of experience here, they told me I was stupid in school, I would try and they said I wasn't trying my best, and so on. I was in the special education program, but in normal classes...believe me that's much harder that way around. I was mocked, teased, made fun of, etc by fellow students and also the teachers. Am I a stupid person? NO was I just somewhat slower at learning, and had my own style of learning? YES.

Your child may not have an issue at all in the manner they claim he does, he may just have to find his own learning style, speed, etc. the way I and many others have done. Pray his mind be opened up, I did, and wow God works!

Father God in the name of Jesus I call on you here and now. Father, I pray you open up this precious, innocent child's mind, mouth, and everything about him. I pray you open the eyes, hearts, and minds of the teachers as well. Comfort this mother as she's seeking You. Bless this child, and use him to leave others in total shock, admiration, and awe of YOU LORD! May he go in, learn, grow, and do things that they just say wow look God is so real! Father, give them all the sound mind you would have for them. This precious child is VERY SMART, and help all those in this situation. may this child NEVER have anymore learning, speaking, or focusing problems again in life. may he go and just blow them all away with the best and highest grades possible for YOUR honor and glory. Lord I don't have the words to say right now, because You're in control, and Your peace is upon me, for I have total confidence in YOU and YOU ALONE! I know without a shadow of a doubt, You WILL work here, this prayer will be answered, and this child shall amaze them all! Your blessed anointed touch is on this family and I praise You for that oh Father God! All thanks, praise, honor, and glory to YOU ALONE FATHER in Jesus name, Amen!

Claim it in Jesus name, and don't worry sister, although it's hard not to worry. He's in control, just trust in Him and say blessed!