A
allisonkmm
Guest
As some of you may know, I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer about a year and a half ago. Soon after, I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. The doctor and I decided it would be best to wait until after I gave birth and was finished breast feeding to undergo surgery to remove the tumors. A few weeks ago I underwent surgery to remove the majority of both of my breasts due to the vast amount of tumors. Being a single mother on a limited budget, I am unable to afford a reconstructive surgery to rebuilt my breasts. My insurance only covered the removal of tumorous tissue, and did not fund any portion of a reconstructive-type surgery. My family and friends have really stepped up to help me out, but even with their help, we've still fallen short. I appreciate the support I've received from everyone and the continued support as I transition into this new chapter of my life.
If you would like to purchase a t-shirt in support of my battle with breast cancer, please click the link and show your support.
With love,
allisonkmm <3
www.booster.com/support-my-rack
If you would like to purchase a t-shirt in support of my battle with breast cancer, please click the link and show your support.
With love,
allisonkmm <3
www.booster.com/support-my-rack