My best friend has Covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
Please pray for speedy recovery... She has some conditions that may not be in her favor. Please pray and ask for God's healing hand over my sister and friend. Her name is Erika. She has been with it for almost over two weeks with mild symptoms and just yesterday and today, she's been experiencing some other things, doesn't seem so mild. But she bounces back after a few hours... I have been on this case , with research, buying vitamins and other things that can help. I'm doing everything I can in my power, but God does what I cannot and I know that.. I know he hears prayer, please pray and ask our God to heal and restore, thank you and I'll reciprocate a prayer for you aswell

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for Calmador's friend & sister Erika, please touch and heal her let covid and other health issues leave her body. Lord please bless Erika and this prayer request, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Oct 19, 2016
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Psalm 34: 15 says, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry;” Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for Erika, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and provide the strength and help she needs at this time. Peace to you.