My boss

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PeterJames

Feb 13, 2017
Please pray for my boss, Fr. Chris.

He has blood clots in his lungs, they discovered this a couple of weeks ago. But they are not going away and more are appearing there and now they have taken him to the hospital. He is very scared and normally doesn't ask for prayers. Thank you - Peter James

danja

Nov 28, 2014
praying for his healing.God bless

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Fr. Chris, let the blot clot disappear and blood flow normally. Lord bless the treatment and heal. Lord please bless Fr. Chris and let you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

T

toinena

Lord. I come before you with Fr. Chris. You see his need and the worries the people around him have. Comfort them and give them hope. Give the doctors and nurses he will meet wisdom and compassion. But most of all, Lord, I pray for healing. You are able, Lord. Please have mercy upon Peter James' boss and heal him. In Jesus' name. Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have prayed for your boss Fr. Chris for God to dissolve the blood clots in his lungs. I know how serious this can be because the late wife died from a blood clot due to a pulmonary embolism in the heart. I appreciate the concern that you have shown for your boss. He's in God's capable hands now.

PeterJames

Feb 13, 2017
All of your prayers are like a sweet smelling savor to the Lord; may you be rewarded in all of eternity. God Bless - Peter James