U
UpstateNYChristianBro
Guest
Since I have explained several times about my dreams.. this is detailed. And part of my autobiography. Actually a copy from my website on about searching for my bride. It is long.. and detailed. You will see why I explained this dream and dreams that followed up. Where are you my bride? This is 4 part series.
[SIZE=+0]The Beginning.[/SIZE]
It all started out in the late Fall/early Winter that I was tired of looking at females even their private parts. I turned 20 and wanted to be a man to have relationship and marriage. Not be foolish with the ladies.
I was tired of my then married brother-in-law who knew I liked females so much and he would make gestures like a 15 years old boy who act like crazy about girls.
Back then, no job. Maybe some freelancing art work was all I did. I realized it is almost New Year 1985. I thought it would be perfect tie-in to have a new year resolutions by fasting starting January 1, 1985. How to fast, I thought of not to think or talk or look at women for the entire year 1985. I know it would be tough. I was trying to do like what one book was telling me advice that females like males not looking at them and makes them want you.
January 1, 1985: Fasting Began.
I began the year fasting and it was working well. I did not look, talk, or think of females except for my own mother and my own sister.
It was working so well that I thought I should test myself. It was working well when I was at my sister's business. It was a computer training school.
The then brother-in-law noticed me and did not say anything about females at all. Must be he got busier which was good.
I patted on my back as I was successful at this point.
January 18, 1985: The Big Night Changed Forever.
This was the biggest night since my graduation. I was at my sister's business to help her with some mailings. It was very cold and was starting to snow. It was snowing at six pm with 28 degrees out along with 9 MPH winds. Windchill was 20 degrees below(all are American standard of measurement). It felt like 5 below outside.
I was leaving my sister's business in this converted business building that was once an elementary school. (It is currently as an elementary school again due to population growth). Suddenly I was stopped by this young lady in her 20's or 30's. She was crying and tugging my favorite snowmobile jacket. I was like what was wrong with this lady in my mind, "What is wrong?"
She replied and said, "Please help me! I have a flat tire! I need help now!" She was crying. Good thing I had hearing aid on and had better hearing at the time.
I replied back saying, "Oh please call triple A and they can help you."
Quickly she said, "I need your help now!"
"Why?"
Then she said with much concern, "I have a hot date tonight at 7 PM!"
I gasped and had to think, "Triple A can help. Did you call them?"
"Yes I did and they said it would take 45 minutes to come here."
As I looked at her and noticed she is beautiful woman and crying...."Alright lady, I will fix your tire! Come on! Where is your car? Out there?" I was pointing to the side door. My mind was slipping and thought I could please her to win her heart.
"Yes, this way, sir!" She tugged me out of the door. BRRR!! It was freezing out. Snowing already.
I asked which car and she said it is the Beetle. I noticed it was a yellow Beetle. Likely 5 to 10 years of age.
Quickly I asked her to open her trunk so I can fix the tire. I had to do it a little blindness because it was hard to see in night time with parking lot light shining on the other side of the car. I fixed it with bare hands because I have to feel the nuts that goes on her wheel. I did all this barehanded all freezing.
She thanked me so much and I wanted to ask her but I could not and she has to run. She thanked me by kissing me on the cheek and said I will think of you.
THAT may have given me a gift. Likely she may have prayed to God for me. OR it could be a test. In another word, that woman could have been send by God to test me like Abraham was send to be tested. For my case, to see if I am going to be nice or rude. I was smart to choose being nice and God blessed me with that dream. Where are you my bride?
The January 18, 1985 Dream.
I arrived at home shortly after leaving my sister's business in my old 1975 Dodge Coronet. Cool car! Anyway, I did not want to go anywhere because it was so cold out.
I was bit cold and wanted to go to bed to be warm. I took out my old children's Bible that I had it since I was small. I sat on my knees by my bed. My bedroom was in the furnished basement and it was a little cold. I had fire going in the fire place but then closed up for the night. I sat on my knees and prayed to God to show me in the Bible how to find my wife. This was the beginning of my true prayers asking for my wife. Before that night, it was merely just seeking for the right girlfriend. I went on and I prayed over the closed Bible and asked God to open and I let the Bible open itself and fell into Genesis Chapter 24. It was the Chapter on how the Servant was send to find the right wife for Abraham's son, Isaac who was in grief over his loss--his mother, Sarah.
I read how the servant did and he asked for clues. I thought it would be wonderful I can do the same thing. Pray for clues and asked God for clues. I finished my prayer and went to bed. Please recall this was the time I was raised Catholic but I was acting more like a true Born-Again Christian than a Catholic since I was not attending a Catholic Church anymore.
(See part 2)
[SIZE=+0]The Beginning.[/SIZE]
It all started out in the late Fall/early Winter that I was tired of looking at females even their private parts. I turned 20 and wanted to be a man to have relationship and marriage. Not be foolish with the ladies.
I was tired of my then married brother-in-law who knew I liked females so much and he would make gestures like a 15 years old boy who act like crazy about girls.
Back then, no job. Maybe some freelancing art work was all I did. I realized it is almost New Year 1985. I thought it would be perfect tie-in to have a new year resolutions by fasting starting January 1, 1985. How to fast, I thought of not to think or talk or look at women for the entire year 1985. I know it would be tough. I was trying to do like what one book was telling me advice that females like males not looking at them and makes them want you.
January 1, 1985: Fasting Began.
I began the year fasting and it was working well. I did not look, talk, or think of females except for my own mother and my own sister.
It was working so well that I thought I should test myself. It was working well when I was at my sister's business. It was a computer training school.
The then brother-in-law noticed me and did not say anything about females at all. Must be he got busier which was good.
I patted on my back as I was successful at this point.
January 18, 1985: The Big Night Changed Forever.
This was the biggest night since my graduation. I was at my sister's business to help her with some mailings. It was very cold and was starting to snow. It was snowing at six pm with 28 degrees out along with 9 MPH winds. Windchill was 20 degrees below(all are American standard of measurement). It felt like 5 below outside.
I was leaving my sister's business in this converted business building that was once an elementary school. (It is currently as an elementary school again due to population growth). Suddenly I was stopped by this young lady in her 20's or 30's. She was crying and tugging my favorite snowmobile jacket. I was like what was wrong with this lady in my mind, "What is wrong?"
She replied and said, "Please help me! I have a flat tire! I need help now!" She was crying. Good thing I had hearing aid on and had better hearing at the time.
I replied back saying, "Oh please call triple A and they can help you."
Quickly she said, "I need your help now!"
"Why?"
Then she said with much concern, "I have a hot date tonight at 7 PM!"
I gasped and had to think, "Triple A can help. Did you call them?"
"Yes I did and they said it would take 45 minutes to come here."
As I looked at her and noticed she is beautiful woman and crying...."Alright lady, I will fix your tire! Come on! Where is your car? Out there?" I was pointing to the side door. My mind was slipping and thought I could please her to win her heart.
"Yes, this way, sir!" She tugged me out of the door. BRRR!! It was freezing out. Snowing already.
I asked which car and she said it is the Beetle. I noticed it was a yellow Beetle. Likely 5 to 10 years of age.
Quickly I asked her to open her trunk so I can fix the tire. I had to do it a little blindness because it was hard to see in night time with parking lot light shining on the other side of the car. I fixed it with bare hands because I have to feel the nuts that goes on her wheel. I did all this barehanded all freezing.
She thanked me so much and I wanted to ask her but I could not and she has to run. She thanked me by kissing me on the cheek and said I will think of you.
THAT may have given me a gift. Likely she may have prayed to God for me. OR it could be a test. In another word, that woman could have been send by God to test me like Abraham was send to be tested. For my case, to see if I am going to be nice or rude. I was smart to choose being nice and God blessed me with that dream. Where are you my bride?
The January 18, 1985 Dream.
I arrived at home shortly after leaving my sister's business in my old 1975 Dodge Coronet. Cool car! Anyway, I did not want to go anywhere because it was so cold out.
I was bit cold and wanted to go to bed to be warm. I took out my old children's Bible that I had it since I was small. I sat on my knees by my bed. My bedroom was in the furnished basement and it was a little cold. I had fire going in the fire place but then closed up for the night. I sat on my knees and prayed to God to show me in the Bible how to find my wife. This was the beginning of my true prayers asking for my wife. Before that night, it was merely just seeking for the right girlfriend. I went on and I prayed over the closed Bible and asked God to open and I let the Bible open itself and fell into Genesis Chapter 24. It was the Chapter on how the Servant was send to find the right wife for Abraham's son, Isaac who was in grief over his loss--his mother, Sarah.
I read how the servant did and he asked for clues. I thought it would be wonderful I can do the same thing. Pray for clues and asked God for clues. I finished my prayer and went to bed. Please recall this was the time I was raised Catholic but I was acting more like a true Born-Again Christian than a Catholic since I was not attending a Catholic Church anymore.
(See part 2)