U
UpstateNYChristianBro
Guest
Here is part 2 of the series of my bride search and dream.
The Dream Appears.
I went on to bed all warmed up under blankets.. Fast asleep but then I felt I was waken up by God. I saw this beautiful summer-like area with full green grass, Trees lined up on my left, behind houses upon this hill and on my right that has a small forest without any leaves. I do not know why that area has no leaves.
I saw how God is. Very brilliant. Bright and pure white. I saw a beautiful woman next to God. I asked God this question right away with out saying Hi to God first or it so seem. I said, "Oh wow! Hi God! Wow, she is beautiful!"
God said, "Yes she is. My beautiful creation. She is your bride."
I was so thrilled to hear that and she smiled big time as well. She said no words.. not yet.
Quickly I said to God, "Can I have her now?"
God replied, "No, you can not have her now because I want you to do something for me."
I gasped, "What must I do to have her?"
"Mark, go through this forest for me first and you shall come out of it and meet with her and marry her. Will you do this for me?"
I replied and said, "NO! I want her now!"
Again God asked me and I replied, "NO" again but without asking for her.
Third time, God asked same question and I realized that God may ask me again and again. I said no for the third time and God asked me again. I replied with a, "Yes, I will go through this to get her."
I ended up starting at the bottom of this hill where the trail begins into the forest. I went in this dark cold forest that has no leaves on it. I noticed it has a wide dirt road that is bit hard to walk upon.
First turn was a left, then I had to go over this log. It was easy one to do so. Turn right.. It was a like a crooked road. After that 2nd turn, I looked up and saw a full-moon shining down and I realized this moon can help me through a bit faster. The moon did help me find the way through thanks to light of the moon guiding me through.
I went faster thanks to the full moon. By 7th curve, it was steep and bit hard to climb up and I fell down. I was determined to get up quickly and then get out of the forest. I got out of the forest to find it is beautiful like a summer hot day with leaves on all trees including the Dead forest!
I saw how beautiful this area! Sunny with few clouds.. a row of houses on the right side. 4 houses on the right side. The road became paved and narrow and straight. Very straight.
The green grass hill is on the left side. I saw an angel waiting for me up in the sky over my left side and I ran after him and tried to stop him as he glide through the sky. I could not go after him after 4th house due to the row of thick trees and the road ended. The angel left.
Then I felt on my right shoulder something. It was my bride who tapped me and I turned and saw her. I smiled and she smiled. I saw her grayish green house with a pool of water behind and a row of green trees upon a small hill there.
I woke up and was sweating! It was cold at 2 or 3 in morning in my bedroom but I was sweating hot because of I was being there on a very warm day in my dream. I actually believe I was entirely transported to that dimension of my dream.
I prayed again and asked God for clues and better ones.. Maybe a big one and I did dream again and got this number: 917 on her house as I was looking at it the same time she and I started to walk toward the house.
I will explain the details about the dream and what they are. It was all translated in the dream except I do not know what 917 means. Also ahead in this profile are follow up dreams, people involved with my dreams.. All of their involvements. And the actual stuff.
See part 3!
The Dream Appears.
I went on to bed all warmed up under blankets.. Fast asleep but then I felt I was waken up by God. I saw this beautiful summer-like area with full green grass, Trees lined up on my left, behind houses upon this hill and on my right that has a small forest without any leaves. I do not know why that area has no leaves.
I saw how God is. Very brilliant. Bright and pure white. I saw a beautiful woman next to God. I asked God this question right away with out saying Hi to God first or it so seem. I said, "Oh wow! Hi God! Wow, she is beautiful!"
God said, "Yes she is. My beautiful creation. She is your bride."
I was so thrilled to hear that and she smiled big time as well. She said no words.. not yet.
Quickly I said to God, "Can I have her now?"
God replied, "No, you can not have her now because I want you to do something for me."
I gasped, "What must I do to have her?"
"Mark, go through this forest for me first and you shall come out of it and meet with her and marry her. Will you do this for me?"
I replied and said, "NO! I want her now!"
Again God asked me and I replied, "NO" again but without asking for her.
Third time, God asked same question and I realized that God may ask me again and again. I said no for the third time and God asked me again. I replied with a, "Yes, I will go through this to get her."
I ended up starting at the bottom of this hill where the trail begins into the forest. I went in this dark cold forest that has no leaves on it. I noticed it has a wide dirt road that is bit hard to walk upon.
First turn was a left, then I had to go over this log. It was easy one to do so. Turn right.. It was a like a crooked road. After that 2nd turn, I looked up and saw a full-moon shining down and I realized this moon can help me through a bit faster. The moon did help me find the way through thanks to light of the moon guiding me through.
I went faster thanks to the full moon. By 7th curve, it was steep and bit hard to climb up and I fell down. I was determined to get up quickly and then get out of the forest. I got out of the forest to find it is beautiful like a summer hot day with leaves on all trees including the Dead forest!
I saw how beautiful this area! Sunny with few clouds.. a row of houses on the right side. 4 houses on the right side. The road became paved and narrow and straight. Very straight.
The green grass hill is on the left side. I saw an angel waiting for me up in the sky over my left side and I ran after him and tried to stop him as he glide through the sky. I could not go after him after 4th house due to the row of thick trees and the road ended. The angel left.
Then I felt on my right shoulder something. It was my bride who tapped me and I turned and saw her. I smiled and she smiled. I saw her grayish green house with a pool of water behind and a row of green trees upon a small hill there.
I woke up and was sweating! It was cold at 2 or 3 in morning in my bedroom but I was sweating hot because of I was being there on a very warm day in my dream. I actually believe I was entirely transported to that dimension of my dream.
I prayed again and asked God for clues and better ones.. Maybe a big one and I did dream again and got this number: 917 on her house as I was looking at it the same time she and I started to walk toward the house.
I will explain the details about the dream and what they are. It was all translated in the dream except I do not know what 917 means. Also ahead in this profile are follow up dreams, people involved with my dreams.. All of their involvements. And the actual stuff.
See part 3!