My bride search dreams part 3.

  • Thread starter Thread starter UpstateNYChristianBro
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UpstateNYChristianBro

Guest
The Actual Events from the Dream.

The Beginning of the actual steps.

The actual events began counting from the morning after that dream. I actually felt hot and sweating in this cold basement in the morning.Fire in the Franklin stove was all out. I was sweating like it was 100 degrees outside. In the dream it was more like pleasant 75 Degrees.
I was exciting to go look for my bride! This was the beginning of along road to look for her.

January 1, 1985: Fasting Began.


I began the new year fasting and it was working well. I did not look,talk, or think of females except for my own mother and my own sister.

It was working well that I thought I should test myself. It was working well when I was at my sister's business. It was a computer training school.

The then brother-in-law noticed me and did not say anything about females at all. Must be he got busier which was good.

I patted on my back as I was successful at this point.

January 25, 1985.


That evening was the following Friday after the tire changing and the dream. I went to an old skating rink in Mattydale, NY (Now defunct and to be demolished as of 2012). I went to the rink to test myself and be cool. Not to act like I am going to look for her. I stayed cool. It was a good crowd at the rink and the dance center at this facility.

I skated first then I felt someone spanked my bottom as I skated by. I ignored that and skated about an hour more then I switched to the dance center to do the coolness.

Then a boy came up to me saying something very unusual thing to me. First time someone ever said this. He said, "Um, sir, there is a girl who likes you and want you to ask her to dance with her." I snugged off thinking this got to be a joke. He went back to her and I ignored that boy and not turned. I watched couples dancing and group of people dancing as well.


Then the guy came up to me again and said, "Sir, she likes you and want you to ask her to dance!"


"Prove it man!" as I proclaimed, "Get her down here. If she does,then I will know she will like me. If she does not, then she is aliar."


"But sir, she is shy!"


I laughed and then had to go up to where that girl is and I came up and asked her to dance. She laughed so hard and left. In my mind, I knew she was fooling around. Fooling me. I hated females like that.

Then I ignored her and the others again then she came back and I asked her again to dance. She said yes this time.

We did dance and that was the last dance of the night. After that, I invited her to go to a restaurant across the street from the rink..kind of kitty corner from the rink though. (That restaurant has been since closed).


To cut it short of our evening, I took her home after the arcade we went to. She said her home is right on Butternut Street. She pointed out and I could not see the number. She said its 917. I gasped that it was the same number.


This is the first of the mysterious number that I crossed paths with in my dream. I thought she might be my bride because of the number. Her home is kind of long and greeny-blue color. Same in the dream. Only way to get in was toward the back to go upstairs. In my dream, my bride's home entrance was on the side. Many of those raised questions quickly.


I did not see her again until a week later because she did not call and I tried to call but no answer.


I did not see her at the rink but I went over there and had a talk with her. She was sick with a flu or bad cold. After that, we planned to meet next day and we sure did. We saw each other for days together.

However,for Valentine's Day, it was the morning that day, she never gave me anything for Valentine's Day and she had to go home to Indiana. She said she needs to go to Fort Wayne, IN.

I let her wear my high school ring and we will keep in touch. I wanted to make her to be the bride like the dream... she has right hair color, shortness, and the number along with house. I felt this cannot be right already. Why? The dream I thought was about her. I never saw her again from that Valentine's Day. I hated that day for that one reason.
I thought because of everything. Maybe I was wrong.

Why? The dream has plenty of interpretations in it.



See part 4.