U
UpstateNYChristianBro
Guest
The Descriptions.
The dream has a lot of interpretations. They are all related to years. God gave me a timeline of when my bride is coming. I did not realize till a few years later.
Three times I said no were equally to three years I denied God (1985, 86,87) because it made sense on March 28, 1988, I actually accepted the LORD Jesus Christ as my personal LORD and Savior. That was the YES I gave God in my dream. Then the seven years of personal tribulation that I went through the forest. It made perfect sense because you have to look at it from August 1988 to 1995. That is seven years. The seven curves in the forest I went through. Each curve is a year I endured. I will tell you why.
The seven curve was where I fell down in the dream and got up quickly. It made sense that the 7th year was 1995, the year I was arrested for harassment I did not do. FYI, case is dismissed. PTL!
August 1988 was the first full month I was at college in Rochester, NY and once again, it has to do with females. This one was my ex-girlfriend who caused trouble. Like the 1988 incident that this ex-girlfriend tried to stab me through car seat and I survived. I could have died and gone to hell but praise God I am born-again on March 28, 1988.August 1988, I was in college and I had a new girlfriend who then turned to wickness against me and tried to destroy me. They told me it was because she did not like I said I would find someone at college and then move to another college. She took that out of context.
I did when I had time to look for someone special. And I told her I found her (meaning that same one I started to date with).I had to endure the year there as I was not happy and left Rochester in May 1988. I was there for another reason. To witness someone to Christ. That was likely.
Exactly 7 years later, August 10, 1995, ...
As I recalled, at the time I was dating someone else and I had to breakup with her because of her ways. I was arrested for harassment.(case dismissed, Praise God!) Well, this was the part in my dream that I fell down and got up quickly. I did get up quickly by surrendering to Christ to exchange to get me out of the mess that day. I told God I will do anything for Him and He can get me out of it. I was told to go spread the Gospel to the Deaf and to the Singles as well as tell them not to fall in same traps I had to go through as well.
Days following this incident, two churches preached about being called to preach or be in the ministry. Two entirely different denominations never spoke to each other spoke of same message! AWESOME! I gasped and realized I am to be a missionary and working with the Deaf and to Singles. After hearing this, on September 7th, the court dismissed the case! God heard me and got me off and I have no records!
I started this work for God for exactly 7 years! First 7 years were tribulation and the second 7 years for God. My life was like Jacob with some like Samson and Solomon and David too.
I served at this Deaf Church in Syracuse, NY area and went on Missions in Central America. I also served in Miami, FL.
The Florida location was the final location I worked with Deaf and Singles. I was engaged to a wonderful Deaf woman however, things did not work out and Too much of blaming on me from her forcing me to resign. I left Miami, FL and it was my last time I worked with the Deaf on August 10, 2002. That was exactly 7 years!
Then what??
TheDream Interpreting beyond out of forest.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
AsI recalled, the dream getting out of forest was seeing an angel insky and seeing 4 houses on the right side. Narrow straight road. Ithought this was about the 1995 to 2002 part of my life. Narrowstraight road means walking right with God althought I ran! Hahaha.Angel in sky.. was it my Guardian Angel guiding me? Not sure. Couldbe anything. Was it my missionary partner to Central America? 4houses could mean 4 years or 4 churches.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Iread some books about dreams and they said houses really meanchurches. The last one where she is from has a pool of water.. thatsbaptism pool as I can interpret. Forest around could mean anything.Forestifed.. like a castle. Separation from the World.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Theangel left and my bride tapping me was not very clear in the dreamand so was her invitation and enterance. The number 917 could meananything.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
TheDreams of 2002 and 2003.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Ihad two dreams in those two years.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Firstone was on Christmas 2002. After meeting this woman I met online whois from Conn. She was not whom I am looking for. Many things botheredme about her. She was very immature. Maybe that is not the right wordbecause it goes beyond that word.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
So,I had to tell her after the visit that I must pray and fast. Iactually fasted for 3 days of no food. I prayed often and by thatnight of Christmas Eve, I fell asleep being hungry but stillpraying.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Iwas awaken by God and I saw myself already kneeing and praying andwaking up! I was so glad to see God again. I told God, "Am I tomarry this woman from Conn.?" God replied and said, "Sorry,no Mark, you are not to marry her. You are to marry the woman Ipromised you." Godturned and called her to come up from the Kitchen. It appeared to bean apartment that has 2 bedroom, a large living room and 1970's stylekitchen. I know of a few apartments around here has that look.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Myfuture bride came up and I gasped and was glad to see her! "Mark,this is your future bride whom you are to marry to."commandedby God.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Weexchanged our hello and how are you stuff. My bride is beautiful,dark hair, olive skin like the first one in 1985 dream. I also sawshe has that silver cross on her necklace, brown dress jacket, creamcolored shirt on. She seems to stand taller this time than the 1985dream. She was wearing higher heels this time. Dressier yes. Skirton. Bit short one. Not like Amish or below knees.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Iwoke up IN bed. How did I go from kneeing to laying on bed? That isanother interesting mystery I had.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
See part 5
The dream has a lot of interpretations. They are all related to years. God gave me a timeline of when my bride is coming. I did not realize till a few years later.
Three times I said no were equally to three years I denied God (1985, 86,87) because it made sense on March 28, 1988, I actually accepted the LORD Jesus Christ as my personal LORD and Savior. That was the YES I gave God in my dream. Then the seven years of personal tribulation that I went through the forest. It made perfect sense because you have to look at it from August 1988 to 1995. That is seven years. The seven curves in the forest I went through. Each curve is a year I endured. I will tell you why.
The seven curve was where I fell down in the dream and got up quickly. It made sense that the 7th year was 1995, the year I was arrested for harassment I did not do. FYI, case is dismissed. PTL!
August 1988 was the first full month I was at college in Rochester, NY and once again, it has to do with females. This one was my ex-girlfriend who caused trouble. Like the 1988 incident that this ex-girlfriend tried to stab me through car seat and I survived. I could have died and gone to hell but praise God I am born-again on March 28, 1988.August 1988, I was in college and I had a new girlfriend who then turned to wickness against me and tried to destroy me. They told me it was because she did not like I said I would find someone at college and then move to another college. She took that out of context.
I did when I had time to look for someone special. And I told her I found her (meaning that same one I started to date with).I had to endure the year there as I was not happy and left Rochester in May 1988. I was there for another reason. To witness someone to Christ. That was likely.
Exactly 7 years later, August 10, 1995, ...
As I recalled, at the time I was dating someone else and I had to breakup with her because of her ways. I was arrested for harassment.(case dismissed, Praise God!) Well, this was the part in my dream that I fell down and got up quickly. I did get up quickly by surrendering to Christ to exchange to get me out of the mess that day. I told God I will do anything for Him and He can get me out of it. I was told to go spread the Gospel to the Deaf and to the Singles as well as tell them not to fall in same traps I had to go through as well.
Days following this incident, two churches preached about being called to preach or be in the ministry. Two entirely different denominations never spoke to each other spoke of same message! AWESOME! I gasped and realized I am to be a missionary and working with the Deaf and to Singles. After hearing this, on September 7th, the court dismissed the case! God heard me and got me off and I have no records!
I started this work for God for exactly 7 years! First 7 years were tribulation and the second 7 years for God. My life was like Jacob with some like Samson and Solomon and David too.
I served at this Deaf Church in Syracuse, NY area and went on Missions in Central America. I also served in Miami, FL.
The Florida location was the final location I worked with Deaf and Singles. I was engaged to a wonderful Deaf woman however, things did not work out and Too much of blaming on me from her forcing me to resign. I left Miami, FL and it was my last time I worked with the Deaf on August 10, 2002. That was exactly 7 years!
Then what??
TheDream Interpreting beyond out of forest.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
AsI recalled, the dream getting out of forest was seeing an angel insky and seeing 4 houses on the right side. Narrow straight road. Ithought this was about the 1995 to 2002 part of my life. Narrowstraight road means walking right with God althought I ran! Hahaha.Angel in sky.. was it my Guardian Angel guiding me? Not sure. Couldbe anything. Was it my missionary partner to Central America? 4houses could mean 4 years or 4 churches.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Iread some books about dreams and they said houses really meanchurches. The last one where she is from has a pool of water.. thatsbaptism pool as I can interpret. Forest around could mean anything.Forestifed.. like a castle. Separation from the World.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]Theangel left and my bride tapping me was not very clear in the dreamand so was her invitation and enterance. The number 917 could meananything.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
TheDreams of 2002 and 2003.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Ihad two dreams in those two years.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Firstone was on Christmas 2002. After meeting this woman I met online whois from Conn. She was not whom I am looking for. Many things botheredme about her. She was very immature. Maybe that is not the right wordbecause it goes beyond that word.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
So,I had to tell her after the visit that I must pray and fast. Iactually fasted for 3 days of no food. I prayed often and by thatnight of Christmas Eve, I fell asleep being hungry but stillpraying.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Iwas awaken by God and I saw myself already kneeing and praying andwaking up! I was so glad to see God again. I told God, "Am I tomarry this woman from Conn.?" God replied and said, "Sorry,no Mark, you are not to marry her. You are to marry the woman Ipromised you." Godturned and called her to come up from the Kitchen. It appeared to bean apartment that has 2 bedroom, a large living room and 1970's stylekitchen. I know of a few apartments around here has that look.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Myfuture bride came up and I gasped and was glad to see her! "Mark,this is your future bride whom you are to marry to."commandedby God.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Weexchanged our hello and how are you stuff. My bride is beautiful,dark hair, olive skin like the first one in 1985 dream. I also sawshe has that silver cross on her necklace, brown dress jacket, creamcolored shirt on. She seems to stand taller this time than the 1985dream. She was wearing higher heels this time. Dressier yes. Skirton. Bit short one. Not like Amish or below knees.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Iwoke up IN bed. How did I go from kneeing to laying on bed? That isanother interesting mystery I had.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
See part 5