My bride search dreams part 5.

  • Thread starter Thread starter UpstateNYChristianBro
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UpstateNYChristianBro

Guest
The 2003 Dreams[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

The following year, 2003 I had this dream as a followed up dream I had from 1985 dream! I saw my bride and I walked together from the same spot where I was standing looking at her home and her inviting me in her home. Remember, it is her church. We went in and she led me to go up front and she introduced me to her family and asked them that she can marry me. They said yes and welcoming me in her family. Then we got married right on the spot.. No traditional wedding. It was more like a blessing that we are married. It means we had a wedding. Then she led me to our room. We um.. let me just say this, made love. We cosummated our marriage! Ever since that dream, I never dream again like that.
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

However, I had another dream. This one same year in 2003! I saw her sitting at the couch pregnant and we said we love each other. She said someone wanted my attention. I turned and saw my sister, my brother, their families.. and saw a few young nephews and nieces. Some are not mine. I saw one. My daughter. My bride in this dream was pregnant with our twins. My mother was not in the dream. It was some holiday dinner happening that day. Was this after my mom's death?
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
4 other people who told me about my bride. 4 separate people at 3 separate times.[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

First one was this woman whom I met at a seniors singles dance and she saw that I will marry this beautiful Italian woman with black hair, brown eyes, olive skin, thin, wore no glasses, and we will meet at some place like church fellowship.
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

She also went on later saying we will have three children. First born girl, then twins. A boy and a girl.
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

She also said she lives out west of Syracuse. Like Camillus? That is what she felt. Camillus? What about church.. Something! Felt close on W. Genesee Street.
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Second one was my ex-girlfriend/friend whom I knew since she was 5 years old. I witnessed her to Christ. Well, she had a vision that I have a beautiful wife. She saw a photograph of us together. Me, my wife, and three children. Oldest is daughter then two twins. A boy and a girl in that order. To all of those who saw in visions did not know that there were twins in family. My grandmother on my mother's side (her mother) was a twin. And my sister was to have a set of twins but one passed away, the other still alive.
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
She said my bride has black hair, Olive skin.. and she really explained with appearances from actors. She said the jawline is like Erkia Elansak (Baywatch, Under Seige), eyes like Stacey Haiduk (Seaquest DSV), and beauty and skin like Sydney Penny (Pale Rider). I am not a people drawing kind of person. I am more technical so I could not draw my bride.
(Update: I finally found a website that you can make a face like police do and I have her right on homepage).

The final two people who saw my bride in visions explained more. A little different though. They said dark brown hair, blue eyes, fuller lips, silver cross necklace (they said it matched to what I described from the Christmas dream of 2002). Also about an inch or two taller than I am. Hearing, lives by ocean with a bunch of birds. This one really throw a curve because this is not Camillus, NY. Camillus is 30 miles from Lake Ontario and 300 or so miles from NYC!

I did dream once in 1991 that I will have my daughter. God introduced me to her. She is thin like her mother, dark hair like her mother, and her face like both of us. She looks teenage to me. God said to name her Isabella.
All of them told me my bride's name starts with an M and there is an L in her name.. Two names. Like Melissa Lee something.
And I am to marry that woman in the dreams and visions.
So, where are you my bride?


The Description of my Bride.
My bride is Italian American, petite, beautiful, nice, Born-Again Christian, Hearing, has no glasses, dressy, has Silver Cross necklace. Necklace is silver as well. Could be platinum. But looks more silver.
She has very dark hair. Likely Black with very little of brown in it. The last two people said my bride has dark brown hair. My visions, and first two said my bride has black hair. Was it hair dye? Good question!
Brown eyes, arched eye brows with a little thicker from nose side and thinner outward to ears. To compare according to the second person who had vision said my bride's eyes are like Stacy Haiduk (Seaquest DSV).
Jawline is rounded almost squared like Erika Elaniak (Baywatch and Under Siege) according to the second person who saw in vision.
Ironically, I did not see my bride's face in the 1985 dream because God warned me after I woke up that I am not to actually search for her right away and not to know her name. Others have known secretly her name. They will not tell me for the clear reason: not to look for her. The first person who saw in vision said God told her not to give me her name but allowed that I can get intials.
Her first name starts with an M and there is an L in her middle or in her name such as Mari-Lyn or Marisol-Lee something like that. Names I came up are purely fictional examples.
Likely she has Italian last name. She has nice olive complexion that includes brown eyes. They said brown eyes however the final two said blue eyes. I disagree with them since I saw in my dreams they were brown eyes in the 2002-03 dreams.
My bride in 1985 dream wore a dress with skirts to about knees. Style was not matched to the popular style of 1985. The 2002 Christmas Dream was more casual, conservative mature style. She wore tan colored jacket, cream or off white blouse with necklace. Wore pants.
In the 2003 Dream of my bride pregnant. She was wearing tan or tanish yellow shirt on, long sleeve woven and a stretch jeans on. Her hair style has changed as well for both 2002 and 2003.
The hair style of 1985 Dream was not clear however, seen it was shoulder length the same the four visions from others said that my bride's hairstyle is shoulder length. The 2002 Christmas Dream has similar to the home page with a little bit more hair down upon front. The 2003 Pregnancy Dream was all hair covered forehead, wore head band to pull back hair and a bit of flower on it. That is the current style of 2010-12. The followed up dream into her house(church), her hair style is sleek, modern, shoulder length, similar to 2002's dream.
She wore heels in all dreams even pregnancy however, she took them off in the house. She was exhausted in that dream while my daughter called for me. I also saw my family--sister, brother, their families in the pregnancy dream.
The Christmas Dream was at an apartment when we are there for a home cell bible study.
She does not wear glasses at all in any or all dreams. She is hearing (I am Deaf but can talk very well). We seem to communicate verbially in all dreams.
Since she tapped on my shoulder, likely that means I am Deaf. The 1985 Dream was long before I lost more hearing in 2004.
My bride's age according to the four people who saw in their visions and from what I have seen in dreams I saw. My bride is around 25 to 30 years of age. Yes, that young! She was not young when I first dreamt about her in 1985 because I was 20 years old at the time. However, I was dreaming about our future when we meet. I was older.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If this description fits you, please notify me. Please respect this is my dream/vision so therefore, please no criticizing. Thank you! God bless![/FONT]
 

Attachments

  • Christian Identity.jpg
    Christian Identity.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 202