My brother

  • Thread starter Thread starter preschoolteacher24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

preschoolteacher24

Guest
I have only one sibling and it makes me sad he holds lots of anger, sadness and anger tours not sure who but he has a awful attitude like too the point where we cant even talk too him at all. He really does not enjoy life always angry at everyone and always goinf off on overyone. He has been confrontede by many people that he needs too changed for good too get close too christ, he stopped attending church denys too know anything about him. He always talks about deing and being happier that way that nothing on this world for him. It really makes me sad to think too loose my one and only sibling. Its too the point where we live in same house and he just comes home and drinks a whole case and he dont care. He falls asleep. I try too get him out during weekend hang out with him. Just pray he really stops thinking the way he thinks and realizes he has more too life then thinking that way...Thanks a lot and amen...
 
Hey Naty, ill pray for ur brother my sister. God is almighty, He can do everything. we just have to pray, believe and hope. May He bless u n ur brother.
 
Lord, I just pray for this young ladies brother. I pray that you will show him the true light. I pray that he will not be blinded by the false light that is before him. I pray that he will have an itch to answer the door you are knocking on. Lord I pray for strength for this woman. I pray that you will lift her worries away and she will turn this situation over to you completely. Lord it is you that we find peace and I pray that she will look to you for peace and joy. Lord I ask these things in your name Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Thanks girls it really means a lot too me I just want him too find and follow the right path..
 
Thanks all I mean he has been really peacefull lately not so much arguing he has a bigger smile these days...
 
Lifting your brother up in prayer, preschools. I pray that God works on his heart and reveals and heals where the real pain is coming from.