My brother's salvation :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Just wanted to lift my brother up here, hoping he comes back to God or gets saved.

Thanks <3

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for PANCAKE'S bro. let you help him to obey you and walk on your ways. Yes Lord please bless him, and let him get your Salvation. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, friend. One of the hardest things in life is to wait for the salvation of someone close. I just said a prayer for your brother, asking the Lord to bring them to a saving faith in Jesus. There is power in prayer. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him. Blessings!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
I pray for your brother and in agreement my husband. His mind is very angry and I can't say anything to much. He threatened to smash things. All I mentioned was to give our furniture to a charity if we have to downsize. Everything is such hard work trying to be positive. I ask the Lord to strengthen me whilst I deal with my husbands mind.

MarshallJohn

Nov 14, 2016
Lord Jesus you came to seek and save that which is lost. Please root up the weeds and get your gospel deep into his heart and save his soul.