My computer issues

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
So by some miracle my computer is up and running again but who knows for how long lol but I thanked God for giving me my computer back however my keyboards no longer work its a very old one and i dont have another but luckily i can use a virtual keyboard that isnt as effective but works good enough.

I am wondering if this whole ordeal was a test of my faith because literally the night before my computer quit working I told God I would offer him anything just to know and love him so much more. i literally offered him my t.v. my x box my 3ds my cat and yes my precious computer. then wouldnt you know it my computer is done for it wont even stay on for more than a few seconds. I said the him this computer was always his to take and so I tried to get used to using my x box to be on cc but boy what a pain the x box is just horrible for being online lol.

so for now my pc is up and running but i need a new keyboard but still very grateful:D
 
There could be various of reasons as to why a computer can suddenly work or not. Could involve hard drive issues to viruses and corrupted files. It can make other systems and devices disabled. Not some computer expert despite being a computer junkie, but lately my computer has been having issues as well and strange things come with it.

Call me skeptic, but one has to think of the possibilities before concluding it's some supernatural taking place. Enjoy your time on the PC, nevertheless.
 
Well that explains a lot doesn't it? All i need now is a working keyboard and enough luck that my pc stays running:]

Myfreecycle.org

Its a worldwide community of people that give away stuff. They make posts offering items up for grabs (for free) they choose who gets it and you organise a time to pick up, or if your fortunate for them to drop the item off to you. You can also post wanted ads. So in your instance, a keyboard. I'm sure tonnes of people have keyboards lying around they can give away, just gotta ask, or even a whole computer, I've scored various computers and computer items that I've fixed up and given to people in need.