My Content Being Blocked?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 12, 2021
I just posted Isaiah 25 and Psalm 91 under Bible Discussion, hoping to start a conversation around those verses, and it was under review for about 2 hours saying it had to be approved before being publicly posted and then it just disappeared. What is going on here? Has this happened to anyone else?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I just posted Isaiah 25 and Psalm 91 under Bible Discussion, hoping to start a conversation around those verses, and it was under review for about 2 hours saying it had to be approved before being publicly posted and then it just disappeared. What is going on here? Has this happened to anyone else?
All new threads are reviewed prior to posting publicly. The thread you are referencing was posted at roughly 115pm (my time) and this thread was posted at roughly 230pm, both during a time that I am at work. Both threads were approved once I got home, this one took a bit longer since I wanted to reply to it prior to allowing it to go public.