My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Pineapple is agreeable in Cottage cheese as well.
Bon Appetit!
*Best Homer Simpson impersonation*
"MMMM PINEAPPLE"
THAT is a good combo, but if I'm going to do fruit with cottage cheese, I'm gonna go all out and do the yummy mixed fruit in heavy syrup (now I'M the one being bad, lol) I LOVE the flavor of that not so good for me syrup mixed with 4% FULL FAT cottage cheese. MMM It's making me want to head to the store and get some now!
the mixing of the blue cheese and cc is very similar to the video!
:LOL:Is THAT WHY out of the few clips I found THIS is the ONE that stood out and screamed "USE ME!" LOL
I'll have to try out the blue cheese CC combo. Maybe blue cheeses is like goat cheese in the sense that one brand may not be all that great but another is pure bliss. I didn't think I'd be a fan of goat cheese, but my husband kept insisting to try some. I found some that has honey mixed in it........ oh it's like candy! Usually doesn't make it to the cracker, lol.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I think you will be a happy lady when you try it. best wishes

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Sis,Rosemary 😊 I love your thread Thank you ❤ yay i also love to try to drink/eat healthy your thread is a great encouragement for me 😍 I prepare beetroot,carrot,celery,ginger,lemon,apple and cucumber juice in alternate days...(i prepare this my own i am not following any healthy juice recipes) 😂 it doesn't taste good but i feel like they are healthy 😂 i prepared this one today 😊 IMG_20190607_113612.JPG

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Sis,Rosemary 😊 I love your thread Thank you ❤ yay i also love to try to drink/eat healthy your thread is a great encouragement for me 😍 I prepare beetroot,carrot,celery,ginger,lemon,apple and cucumber juice in alternate days...(i prepare this my own i am not following any healthy juice recipes) 😂 it doesn't taste good but i feel like they are healthy 😂 i prepared this one today 😊 View attachment 199423
Hi Sweet...
That looks beautiful...Isnt it amazing that God gave us such beautiful colours , pleasing to the eyes and tasty when added together...
I do not follow either , just make them up as I go a long...

Keep posting , would love to see more...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We were wonderfully made, I am aware of how our bodies can tell us what we need, another way we can glorify Him, "in our bodies" before we go home.
I have read where our ww2 veterans in starvation situations would be focused on what they were starving for at the time, if it was protein, carbs or fats they would picture that constantly, dream of a steak, etc.
Kind of like the smoothies makers we read of here, part of how we are to constantly be in fellowship asking what He would have us do, I have these nutritional supplements I buy in bulk, I ask what I should put in each morning, creatine, ADP Choline, etc.
Not as pretty as these pictures, just fuel for the furnace! ha!
blessings

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Just posting another pic of my juice...
Today I made grapefruit & tangerines with sweet potato , and added some berry powder that also has sunflower seeds & linseed , it was very refreshing... O and I am now 9 stone 16lb , my goal is to get to 9...I have lost 10lb since juicing...xox...

G

Godsgirl83

Just posting another pic of my juice...
Today I made grapefruit & tangerines with sweet potato , and added some berry powder that also has sunflower seeds & linseed , it was very refreshing... O and I am now 9 stone 16lb , my goal is to get to 9...I have lost 10lb since juicing...xox...

AWESOME! WAY TO GO!
Looks yummy.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Just a mini juice of toms , sprinkled with pink Himalayan salt & black peppercorn ...
Great for our heart...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
i'm fighting jealousy from that picture!
Your tomatoes look different, do you know the variety?
I like Tellicherry pepper, it leaves a warm after glow, it is a secret of KFC.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
i'm fighting jealousy from that picture!
Your tomatoes look different, do you know the variety?
I like Tellicherry pepper, it leaves a warm after glow, it is a secret of KFC.
Yes , they are Lidl organic ones , not sure of the make , bit smaller than steak toms...xox...

G

Godsgirl83

looks so yummy! What is the difference between the pink salt and regular white table salt?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have found the pink Himalayan salt to have a much more profound "saltiness"? or flavor, and no flavor from the stuff added to prevent caking we get here with Morton salt and others, I suppose we will need to make sure we are getting enough iodine, I hear you can put a 1" spot of tincture of iodine on the stomach and if you need it, it will be absorbed).

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
looks so yummy! What is the difference between the pink salt and regular white table salt?
Hi GG...
A huge difference...
Table salt is like the drags they pick up and sieve it , not good for you at all...
Rock salt comes from the rocks , and all it says on the bottle is Pink Rock Himalayan salt , nothing more , nothing less , and the taste is lovely...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
found this after I first discovered himalayan pink salt, it's pretty good.
realsalt.com/products/

G

Godsgirl83

interesting! I have heard a lot about the pink salt and am starting to see more of it appear in stores. I'll have to try it sometime. I actually don't mind a salty taste to certain things, but the salt used on treats (like sea salt /chocolate) must be JUST THAT, a different type of salt than cooking/table salt.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Made a little pot of Chia-seed pudding , made also with oat milk , let is set for a few hours , it was delicious , and packed with goodness...