My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi all...
Well today I managed to make my mock chocolate ice-cream , and my granddaughter loved it...So here is the ingredients...
1. Blender
2. Cocoa powder ( Organic if possible )
3. 1 frozen banana
4. Oat milk
I used my fruit from my garden , apart from the frozen banana :giggle: , I blended all the mixture just pulsing it untill thick and creamy , and served , hope you enjoy the pictures...

G

Godsgirl83

Hi all...
Well today I managed to make my mock chocolate ice-cream , and my granddaughter loved it...So here is the ingredients...
1. Blender
2. Cocoa powder ( Organic if possible )
3. 1 frozen banana
4. Oat milk
I used my fruit from my garden , apart from the frozen banana :giggle: , I blended all the mixture just pulsing it untill thick and creamy , and served , hope you enjoy the pictures...

SO SIMPLE!!!! Can't wait to use this over summer break! Chocolate & Banana! My kids are going to love this! (ME TOO!)
Thanks Rosemary

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017

SO SIMPLE!!!! Can't wait to use this over summer break! Chocolate & Banana! My kids are going to love this! (ME TOO!)
Thanks Rosemary
GG...When you freeze the banana , break them in small pieces first , they will blend easier and mix better...
Cannot wait to see your pics...xox...

G

Godsgirl83

GG...When you freeze the banana , break them in small pieces first , they will blend easier and mix better...
Cannot wait to see your pics...xox...
Thanks for the tidbit! I wish I could do pics, lol, but I don't have a device (phone/tablet etc) that does so & using my camera then uploading isn't always fun:( We just got a new computer & I don't like how it wants me to do that, more complicated than the old one.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thanks for the tidbit! I wish I could do pics, lol, but I don't have a device (phone/tablet etc) that does so & using my camera then uploading isn't always fun:( We just got a new computer & I don't like how it wants me to do that, more complicated than the old one.
Oh no , maybe you can go to youtube , and see how others do it , it is always hard until we are shown...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
A little oat milk blended with some fruit , it is very nice , used my blender...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Your pictures are always so very great!I recognize the strawberries and the blackberries, the little round ones look like a blueberry but are much darker.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Your pictures are always so very great!I recognize the strawberries and the blackberries, the little round ones look like a blueberry but are much darker.
Hi Sittim...
Yes they are blueberries , and raspberries...And thank you for your comment on my pictures , it is encouraging :)...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't have the "fixins" on hand to make one but you did inspire me to whip up a salad!
Your healthy posts have an effect around the world! Thank you and bless you.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I don't have the "fixins" on hand to make one but you did inspire me to whip up a salad!
Your healthy posts have an effect around the world! Thank you and bless you.
Is there something wrong with your hands ? , genuine question...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
no, I didn't have strawberries, blueberries or blackberries, I had salad, and a Weber grill, so I am having salad first and "burnt offering" later.
Why would you ask if there is something wrong with my hands?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
no, I din't have strawberries, blueberries or blackberries, I had salad, and a Weber grill, so I am having salad first and "burnt offering" later.
Why would you ask if there is something wrong with my hands?
HAHAHA am laughing , I read your post wrong , Ii thought fixens was some brace on your fingers :ROFL: , I even felt sad for you , sorry...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Well, you demonstrated the compassion of Christ, and that will not go unrewarded.
I recall Churchill quoted as saying "the British and the Americans are two great peoples, separated by a common language" ha!
Perhaps Australia and America are developing vernaculars along this line as well, we had British neighbors once, the husband wanted to borrow a "waterpipe", it was a garden hose to us.
blessings

Cyndy

Jun 9, 2019
Ooooh that looks so good. And your pics are fabulous. I have no idea what oat milk is, but I will search it out. You are so inspiring. Just reading your posts helps me to keep on keeping on with healthy eating and juicing. Thank you!

P.S. Have you ever used no fat, no sugar yogurt in juicing?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Unsweetened yogurt really good for us.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Well, you demonstrated the compassion of Christ, and that will not go unrewarded.
I recall Churchill quoted as saying "the British and the Americans are two great peoples, separated by a common language" ha!
Perhaps Australia and America are developing vernaculars along this line as well, we had British neighbors once, the husband wanted to borrow a "waterpipe", it was a garden hose to us.
blessings
What are vernaculars?:unsure:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
calling a garden hose a "water pipe", it would be common there, but not here, what do you call a garden hose in Australia?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
calling a garden hose a "water pipe", it would be common there, but not here, what do you call a garden hose in Australia?

lol garden hose:LOL: See we aren't that different.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
ok, how about "barbeque"?