My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 1, 2019
Isn't it a blessed epiphany when we recognize the powerlessness and even destructive effects of Big Pharma and are turned back to our Creators system/order for our physical health!?

Exo 15:26 KJV ".....for I am the LORD that healeth thee."

God wants all of us, our mind, heart, body. :)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Isn't it a blessed epiphany when we recognize the powerlessness and even destructive effects of Big Pharma and are turned back to our Creators system/order for our physical health!?

A big Amen to that...
Someone said to me that some people find comfort in their sickness , even though they may not realise this ...
I know I am sick because off the way I lived before I was born again , I even looked for pity from family and friends for the " poor me " , and although we live in this broken world , I know God does not want me giving up , He wants me to use what He has offered me so others can look and say " Hey Rosemary , how have you done it " and I can reply , " Not me , but my God , who is all powerful and mighty to bring anyone out of the pit who trusts in Him "...
I am sharing my journey on my Facebook , because you never ever know who is looking in , and maybe through Gods grace , a seed can be planted...All the glory to God Amen...xox...

G

Godsgirl83

Yes it is cinnamon , nutmeg , ginger , cardinol and I cannot remember the other one , could be cloves , but it gives it that ginger taste like ginger bread but not as strong , very healthy for you because they are all natural and grounded down to powder...xox...
Thanks! MMMMM Can't wait to try this!

G

Godsgirl83

Such a nice reminder!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Just posting before I put my head down...I needed something hot , it is raining here on and off , so I have my salt lamp on ( very cosy ) and about to watch a sermon...
This is my hot oat milk with five spices , crushed ginger , and a tad of turmeric , and with that I will say good night from me...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Off to the gym this morning , had introduction yesterday , so I have made my juices for this occasion...
Green juice packed with energy for my workout , followed by watermelon made with my mint from garden , this will hydrate me for after...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Just a little reminder that I have made this thread for my personal use , to give me something to look back on as I go through this journey of healing , and all of you who have taken time to comment has given me so much encouragement to help towards pushing through...
I guess what I am saying is , I do not want to bore you , but it is a place where I am using for my personal needs...xox...

Today was wonderful at the gym , although I do not like the floor exercises , Ii cannot even do a sit up lol , but the bike and rowing machine I loved...
I got home and made a Hazelnut milk smoothie , with peanut butter ( no palm oil ) frozen banana , and a dribble of caramel for added flavour , and a few ice cubes , it was delish , and I tested my blood sugar levels , and they are just fine , all the glory to God who has set this path before me...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"I guess what I am saying is , I do not want to bore you , but it is a place where I am using for my personal needs...xox... "

So... are we to butt out and not respond to this thread on a forum intended to encourage one another in faith???

As an American, a "citizen" and not a "subject" it may not happen that way, we tend to work against established order.

I just found oat milk in my local grocery store, is it sweet?
Bless you sister

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
"I guess what I am saying is , I do not want to bore you , but it is a place where I am using for my personal needs...xox... "

So... are we to butt out and not respond to this thread on a forum intended to encourage one another in faith???

As an American, a "citizen" and not a "subject" it may not happen that way, we tend to work against established order.

I just found oat milk in my local grocery store, is it sweet?
Bless you sister
NO NO NOooooooo...Oh my gosh , however did you come up with that...I am so sorry if I worded my ost wrong , I love that you come in and share , my point is that today as I was posting , I thought " I hope I am not boring anyone " that is why I said I have made this a personal thread for my self as in to look back on oas time goes by...

I am truly sorry for giving you that impression , please forgive me , sometimes my words come out wrong :cry:

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
NO NO NOooooooo...Oh my gosh , however did you come up with that...I am so sorry if I worded my ost wrong , I love that you come in and share , my point is that today as I was posting , I thought " I hope I am not boring anyone " that is why I said I have made this a personal thread for my self as in to look back on oas time goes by...

I am truly sorry for giving you that impression , please forgive me , sometimes my words come out wrong :cry:
@shittim

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
ok. I must have taken it wrong, you do inspire us, all around the world, thank you !

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
ok. I must have taken it wrong, you do inspire us, all around the world, thank you !
So you like the oat milk ?
I think it tastes much better than almond , coconut milk , it is nice in tea also...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I saw it, I didn't spring to buy it, there was a 1/2 gallon of organic cows milk on sale that followed me home! ha!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have tried almond milk, saw once Edgar Cayce said if we eat three almonds a day minimum we will never get cancer, still partial to that advice, there may be no substance to it, but that is how stuff sticks in my mind sometimes. I like the idea of coconut milk, would probably think it should be sweeter than it may be, maybe like coconut cream pie, I might be surprised if it isn't.
The gene that allows us to use milk, turns off at some point, the ones who can continue to use milk are northern Europeans, and then if we stop using it for a while it turns off, and then cannot be turned on again, I was close to that once, had stopped using milk for a while, when I started again I has stomach distress for a little while, it's ok now and I use milk and dairy pretty regularly.
Might try oat milk as your pictures are pretty inspiring.
bless you

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I have tried almond milk, saw once Edgar Cayce said if we eat three almonds a day minimum we will never get cancer, still partial to that advice, there may be no substance to it, but that is how stuff sticks in my mind sometimes. I like the idea of coconut milk, would probably think it should be sweeter than it may be, maybe like coconut cream pie, I might be surprised if it isn't.
The gene that allows us to use milk, turns off at some point, the ones who can continue to use milk are northern Europeans, and then if we stop using it for a while it turns off, and then cannot be turned on again, I was close to that once, had stopped using milk for a while, when I started again I has stomach distress for a little while, it's ok now and I use milk and dairy pretty regularly.
Might try oat milk as your pictures are pretty inspiring.
bless you
I love all plant based milk , but for different things...I am looking into making my own almond milk and other nut milks , but that will be when I am more on my feet...

I heard once that we as humans have something in us that stops when we reach the age of two from digesting cows milk , and that is why so many people when they age suffer from acne and other skin conditions , and people who have stopped drinking dairy milk have said their skin conditions have cleared up , even people with breathing issues...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
didn't know about the age of two, in America Wisconsisn has the greatest dairy industry, Swedes, Norwegians, Finns, etc. tended to settle there, Minnesota as well, no dairy industries in Africa or asia, I presume because of the genetic issue. You mention getting back on your feet, are you rebounding from a condition? It is Jesus will that we all be healed and whole. Sometimes if we don't see immediate, complete healing we stop praying, there were times in the New Testament where it tells us "they began to be healed from that hour", after he ministered, so don't stop speaking health and healing over your body, in Jesus name.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
didn't know about the age of two, in America Wisconsisn has the greatest dairy industry, Swedes, Norwegians, Finns, etc. tended to settle there, Minnesota as well, no dairy industries in Africa or asia, I presume because of the genetic issue. You mention getting back on your feet, are you rebounding from a condition? It is Jesus will that we all be healed and whole. Sometimes if we don't see immediate, complete healing we stop praying, there were times in the New Testament where it tells us "they began to be healed from that hour", after he ministered, so don't stop speaking health and healing over your body, in Jesus name.
Yes , I am type 2 diabetic , and was very ill...
I have had this disease for 5/6 yrs , but these past months , I feel as if God is leading me His way and now mine , I kept failing , and was broken all the time of trying so hard to eat healthy...
I had no self control really , well a bit to some degree , but not enough to stay on track...
This journey I am on with the juicing , smoothies , and eating plant based is all new to me , I look back over these past 5 weeks and know that it is our LORD who is leading me , and God is helping me to persevere...

The changes in my life at the moment are so extreme , I do not recognise myself ...I started the gym today and have 3 months free time there , and it is all coming together through His Amazing kindness , and I know I deserve nothing , I am really learning through this what a loving Father He is...

I do not want to take anything for granted , and prayers He has heard for sure , because I am living now for what I prayed for , I am just in awe of Him...xox...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you Rosemaryx, have you found it a help to just not have the nasty, bad for us stuff in the house so as to avoid the temptation? perhaps you can do so, with others in the house it would be more difficult.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you Rosemaryx, have you found it a help to just not have the nasty, bad for us stuff in the house so as to avoid the temptation? perhaps you can do so, with others in the house it would be more difficult.
Because I live on my own , it is easy , but now when my daughters and grand children come , they will have to bring their own food lol...
Everything in my home now food wise is healthy...My fridge is packed with veg for my juicing , and my fruit bowls are full with the fruit...

Temptation was always an issue with me whenever I went shopping , but now I only go out for my fruits/veg , then I am home again , shopping is much easier now , no looking at labels , just shop and go...

I am just sitting here typing to you while eating a slice of my homemade cake with a nice cup of tea...
I used to struggle a lot with night time snacking , so now , I make a cake ( all natural ) and when I get that sweet tooth , I eat that , normally I do not eat after 6.pm so my body has a good fast until morning...

My little grandchildren came to stay for a long weekend , they loved the juices , plus they had big bowls of fruit to eat instead of sweets , biscuits etc , they loved it...xox...

PS...Sorry , I went on a rambling lol...