My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
My green juice before gym...
I was saying on my FB wall that I prefer swimming , swimming is good for all the whole body , I am not a lover of the gym...
I know they both have benefits...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It is a rainy day in England , and I have done nothing with my time really...
But hopefully will be going for a swim soon...

Made this little shot glass juice that is so powerful for the body , great for your blood and digestive system , it is a fantastic cleanser...

Lemon , ginger , cloves of garlic & turmeric root , powerful stuff...

G

Godsgirl83

I keep seeing something similar to that on pinterest and youtube.
Been meaning to try it.
How's it smell and taste?
I'm funny, in the sense that if I go to drink something and the smell bothers me in any sort of way, I have a hard time drinking it, (even if it taste alright). But then, if it smells fine but taste not so great I have a hard time too.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I keep seeing something similar to that on pinterest and youtube.
Been meaning to try it.
How's it smell and taste?
I'm funny, in the sense that if I go to drink something and the smell bothers me in any sort of way, I have a hard time drinking it, (even if it taste alright). But then, if it smells fine but taste not so great I have a hard time too.
Hi GG...
It s lovely , the ginger makes the difference...
You can always add an orange to make it more mellow...

Ii just juiced a load of celery , I do not like it so I added half a cucumber and two green apples , could still taste the celery , but not so strong...
I drink it because it is a great healer to the body for flushing out parasites , rather celery than parasites lol...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Came home from church and was feeling thirsty , it is quite humid today...
Made a lovely juice from a punnet of black grapes , two beets & the wild blackberries I had picked a few days ago , so healthy , and so delish...

G

Godsgirl83

Hi GG...
It s lovely , the ginger makes the difference...
You can always add an orange to make it more mellow...

Ii just juiced a load of celery , I do not like it so I added half a cucumber and two green apples , could still taste the celery , but not so strong...
I drink it because it is a great healer to the body for flushing out parasites , rather celery than parasites lol...xox...
I've been seeing a lot of the celery juice diet popping up lately. So much so, that celery which use to be cheap around here has increased DRAMATICALLY in price and yet is hardly available b/c so many ppl are buying loads of it....
I tried it once, I LIKE celery but juicing it down....:sick:
your additions sound nice.

G

Godsgirl83

Came home from church and was feeling thirsty , it is quite humid today...
Made a lovely juice from a punnet of black grapes , two beets & the wild blackberries I had picked a few days ago , so healthy , and so delish...
and so pretty!

G

Godsgirl83

I'm here:) Thanks for asking......
taking things one day at a time.
Some things have been troubling me (I keep them in GG's Place and it has helped, inspired by your thread here and others who have talked /posted online scrapbooks/diaries)
But I've been round the block enough to know that as I grow closer to the Lord and He starts moving, that these troubles are just Satan trying to interfere. Well guess what?! I've got news for him:
NOT THIS TIME!!!
I walk with THE ONE who is higher and stronger.......
these too shall pass and HE will get the glory and honor for coming through them!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I'm here:) Thanks for asking......
taking things one day at a time.
Some things have been troubling me (I keep them in GG's Place and it has helped, inspired by your thread here and others who have talked /posted online scrapbooks/diaries)
But I've been round the block enough to know that as I grow closer to the Lord and He starts moving, that these troubles are just Satan trying to interfere. Well guess what?! I've got news for him:
NOT THIS TIME!!!
I walk with THE ONE who is higher and stronger.......
these too shall pass and HE will get the glory and honor for coming through them!
Awww GG...
You see the beautiful thing in what God is doing here , He is causing you to cling on tighter , instead of letting go and letting satan...

Out of this trial , you will be pruned by our faithful Father , when He prunes us it hurts for a while , but the growth is amazing...
The next time you go through a trial , remember to look back in your GG place , and read your journey of how God is bringing you out of this wilderness as you draw near to our LORD , the ever Living water...

Growing pains hurt , they stretch us till we are sore , then God heals our cuts with His holy balm and soothes us...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It is soooooo hot in England today , I am so glad to be back home...
Been to the gym , manged half hour , then a trip to the dentist and now home and juiced some oranges & lemons and added some sparkling water which made a nice cold ade with crushed ice...

G

Godsgirl83

I was going to say the same thing, lol.
ROsemary, I love your pics! They always look so inviting!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"great minds think alike"!
Yes Rosemaryx, you very much inspire us all.
bless you

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
My O my , the weather is so hot and muggy today , and we are expecting some storms which are really needed...
This little juicing machine is made to juice all citrus fruit , it is a great little helper to use with my main juicing machine...

Here is beautiful pink grapefruit & lovely juicy oranges , again with nice chunks of ice , and it is much needed...

Thank You heavenly Father for providing us with all our needs , the small things in life LORD that you give us are really appreciated , and may we never take anything that comes from Your mighty hand for granted , in Jesus name Amen...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
This melon is called a snowball melon , it is sweet and delish , and very healthy...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Does look great, we have various types of "honeydew" melons, they tend to be more green, perhaps I haven't see a real ripe, sweet, one in the store!
best wishes