My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Today in England it is freezing , the winter is upon us , but I love all the seasons that God blesses us with...
I am not juicing as much now the cold weather is hear , but I am cooking up some lovely wintery food like this homemade chunky veggie stew ...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
This juice is made from four pink lady apples and a small apple from my garden , the pink lady apples make a delicious juice , kind of has a fizz , and a juiced a knob of ginger which gave it a nice kick also...

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Today in England it is freezing , the winter is upon us , but I love all the seasons that God blesses us with...
I am not juicing as much now the cold weather is hear , but I am cooking up some lovely wintery food like this homemade chunky veggie stew ...

I have not read any of your posts in awhile, but the stew looks good. Does it have any meat or just veggies in it?

von1

Apr 22, 2010
This juice is made from four pink lady apples and a small apple from my garden , the pink lady apples make a delicious juice , kind of has a fizz , and a juiced a knob of ginger which gave it a nice kick also...

The juice really looks good, but never heard of pink lady apples.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I have not read any of your posts in awhile, but the stew looks good. Does it have any meat or just veggies in it?
Hi @von1
It has just veg in it , it was very nice...
Always taste better the next day
...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
The juice really looks good, but never heard of pink lady apples.
So far , they are the best apples to juice for flavor , do you have a Lidl or Aldi ? , I believe most super markets sell them...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Good afternoon from a beautiful cold day in England...
So I found at the bottom of me fridge a bunch of old beetroot , so I took them out , washed them , cut them , added two pink lady apples , two thumb of ginger and juiced away , this is so good for your blood and heart , it was very nice...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
yum! you have single handedly gotten me to include more beats in my diet, thank you!

G

Godsgirl83

Rosemary, it's nice to see you posting here again.
(my alerts haven't been working on a lot of threads)
I've never been able to do anything with beets...… can't get past the dirt taste they always seem to have (unless they are in a salad COVERED in WAY TOO MUCH dressing to disguise it)
know any tricks I could try?
Beets are good for the blood and heart.....
right now my BP is way to high and I'd much rather find ways to lower it using Gods goodness rather than pad the pockets of big pharma.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Rosemary, it's nice to see you posting here again.
(my alerts haven't been working on a lot of threads)
I've never been able to do anything with beets...… can't get past the dirt taste they always seem to have (unless they are in a salad COVERED in WAY TOO MUCH dressing to disguise it)
know any tricks I could try?
Beets are good for the blood and heart.....
right now my BP is way to high and I'd much rather find ways to lower it using Gods goodness rather than pad the pockets of big pharma.
Hi Godsgirl83
Well I know what you mean about the earth taste , but because I juice them , I hide that taste in the ginger , and it is lovely...
Otherwise I do what you do when I eat them , I put mine with mayo...

Sorry to hear about your BP , I used to suffer with that , but like a lot of things , it changed when I went mostly plant based...
...xox...

Feb 28, 2016
Beets, beets, beets, a tropical vegetable, the more you eat, the more you thrive and feel good!
we just put them in the Vita-Mix and blend with other healing vegs + -
but I must admit, we both love the that 'dirt-taste', especially when they come right out of our own dirt, lol...
the benefits of eating 'real', are truly beyond belief, and actually can't be believed, unless one honours their
Temple enough to lovingly treat it as a best-friend', who can depend upon them no matter what...

Feb 28, 2016
Beets, beets, beets, a tropical vegetable, the more you eat, the more you thrive and feel good!
we just put them in the Vita-Mix and blend with other healing vegs + -
but I must admit, we both love the that 'dirt-taste', especially when they come right out of our own dirt, lol...
the benefits of eating 'real', are truly beyond belief, and actually can't be believed, unless one honours their
Temple enough to lovingly treat it as a best-friend', who can depend upon them no matter what...
============================================
thanks Sis,
I knew that you would totally get our meaning - Bless You dear one...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I had high BP once, the man I worked with retired and it went away, ever heard of a carrier for high BP????

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
If you are type 2 diabetic , and missing pasta , try this Buckwheat pasta , it has exactly the same texture as pasta but this will not raise your sugar levels...Although it says wheat , there is no wheat in it whatsoever , easy to cook , quick and simple on a nice salad...All me spinach , onions , beets etc are underneath the tats , full and satisfied washed down with a nice cold glass of unsweetened Almond milk ...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have heard Buckwheat and one other food will make a complete protein for those avoiding meat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I have heard Buckwheat and one other food will make a complete protein for those avoiding meat.
It is lovely...
I like a bit of meat now and then , but I am cautious of where It buy it from , so hard to trust food places now...
...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Papaya is a delicious fruit , and so good for the body , just cut this one in half and I am ready to eat it , seeds are edible to , in fact they do a great job of cleansing your intestines , the act as a scrub... The skin acts as a bowl , you just put your spoon in and eat away , and spooning the juice until it is all gone , one of my faves

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I did not know that about the seeds, thank you kindly!
blessings

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Papaya is a delicious fruit , and so good for the body , just cut this one in half and I am ready to eat it , seeds are edible to , in fact they do a great job of cleansing your intestines , the act as a scrub... The skin acts as a bowl , you just put your spoon in and eat away , and spooning the juice until it is all gone , one of my faves

Looks good, it reminds of the pomegranate, I love pomegranate juice.