My daughter health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Please pray for my daughter's health. She had a sonogram today on her right breast and left. There was nodules on both. We are waiting for the results. Please pray that the results stat the report of the Lord.

Thank you very much.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Dearest Father,
I pray for HeavenHearMe and her daughter...that they might receive your healing in this concern. That the results are clear of any bad news. I stand firm with you on the Word knowing that you are there and healing still takes place on this earth. We are never alone...for we have a father who knows our pain. Who knows our fears and who can lead us to victory. IN Jesus' precious name, I pray. -Amen - student.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray let you bless and heal HeavenHearMe's daughter. Let the problem upon her right and left breast be gone. Give her a good health and the sonogram report be fine. Lord have mercy upon this child. We agree and ask in Jesus name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
God, please hear this prayer and heal, in Jesus' mighty name.

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter’s health condition, friend. Please know that I’ll be praying for her, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hands and surround her with His strength and peace. Take comfort in God’s mercy, and remember the words of the apostle James: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up...” (James 5:15). May He prove Himself her healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. God bless you!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Heavenhearme and her daughter. Bless and heal them. Let all tests come normal. In thy precious name. Amen.

Loveyou

May 9, 2018
I pray in the name of Jesus for healing for your daughter . I pray for blessings upon her body , mind , and soul . Jesus ,please touch her with your healing touch . Amen

Aug 4, 2017
I am praying for both you and your daughter. Lord, bless them and keep them safe in Your hand.

Jess

Oct 5, 2017
I will pray for you and your daughter now.
Dear heavenly father I lift this young woman up to you. I ask Lord God that you are Healing Touch would be upon her. Lord God I pray that you would cause these nodules to be dissolved or miraculously removed or that they wouldn't pose a serious health problem. I pray in the name of Jesus that you would bring health and restoration to her body for it's in Christ name I pray amen.