My daughter wants nothing to do with me because of her mental illness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Last night my daughter and I attended a play, she informed me that she wasnt going to spend the holidays or her birthday with me. She had a meltdown over politics and I got us too big of a pizza. I know what it sounds like,but that truly happened. Her mother refuses to help the situation. Ive been waiting on God, Please pray for us to get back together,I feel as if God has forgotten about us.

Thank you

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please break the wall between soc1 and her daughter, heal their relationship and bless them. Lord we pray together with this prayer, please bless this matter. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

student

Jul 20, 2010
God loves you...and has NOT forgotten about you. TRUST Him above all else! "I will never leave you, nor forsake you". Believe that first and foremost. Second...stay in the Word and practice what it says. 'My Word will not return to me Void". That means what you speak, speak first and foremost what you want. Second...it means the promises of God are true ... always. His covenant with US is for healing and beyond.

I was diagnosed with a mental illness...I'm taking a small amount of medication but because of my faith in Christ, I am freer than ever!

Thank God for His provision and stay in the Word...it's the promise. It's the cure. Love -student

Angelique

Aug 19, 2016
I pray for God’s perfect love to cover this family. God will not fail nor forsake you. Just hold on to your faith.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord please break the wall between soc1 and her daughter, heal their relationship and bless them. Lord we pray together with this prayer, please bless this matter. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!
Amen and thank you

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
God loves you...and has NOT forgotten about you. TRUST Him above all else! "I will never leave you, nor forsake you". Believe that first and foremost. Second...stay in the Word and practice what it says. 'My Word will not return to me Void". That means what you speak, speak first and foremost what you want. Second...it means the promises of God are true ... always. His covenant with US is for healing and beyond.

I was diagnosed with a mental illness...I'm taking a small amount of medication but because of my faith in Christ, I am freer than ever!

Thank God for His provision and stay in the Word...it's the promise. It's the cure. Love -student
Im very happy you are free. I feel as if I am in a void, and/or purgatory. She is suffering so much, and its breaking my heart. I trust that God will help but each day is like an eternity for me. She has always been my world and she needs me. I just want this to be over,I dont know how much more I can take. Thank you.

student

Jul 20, 2010
I have worked to help ppl w mental illness. My Christian ethic was often dismissed. My tears and prayers with you

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
I have worked to help ppl w mental illness. My Christian ethic was often dismissed. My tears and prayers with you
Thank you, for your prayers and tears, I have shed many. Any advice would be appreciated, Im falling apart.

Oct 19, 2017
I thank you Lord that you are all knowing and that you never forget. I pray you would surpass my brothers feelings and breakthrough with your peace. Thank you that you can turn things around which seem like a tornado into a storm within a tea cup! Lord I pray your blessing upon this family and your healing upon his precious daughter. In the might name of Jesus Christ Amen. TY that you hear all of our prayers, even when they are a cry from our hearts.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
I thank you Lord that you are all knowing and that you never forget. I pray you would surpass my brothers feelings and breakthrough with your peace. Thank you that you can turn things around which seem like a tornado into a storm within a tea cup! Lord I pray your blessing upon this family and your healing upon his precious daughter. In the might name of Jesus Christ Amen. TY that you hear all of our prayers, even when they are a cry from our hearts.
Thank you Vessel,I appreciate it.

God Bless You

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
I can understand your problem.
I also have a mental illness. My mom and my relationship with her also was a mess. But now, it is changing for the best. And I hope you and your daughter will solve this problem, too.

Lord, please help Soc1 and her daughter with their relationship. And please, help her daughter with her negative thoughts.
I also prey for your daughter so that she have serene thoughts.
Amen.

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Precious Lord with your Holy Ghost Fire destroy this power of darkness hindering his relationship with his daughter and her health.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
I can understand your problem.
I also have a mental illness. My mom and my relationship with her also was a mess. But now, it is changing for the best. And I hope you and your daughter will solve this problem, too.

Lord, please help Soc1 and her daughter with their relationship. And please, help her daughter with her negative thoughts.
I also prey for your daughter so that she have serene thoughts.
Amen.
Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers.

God Bless You

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Precious Lord with your Holy Ghost Fire destroy this power of darkness hindering his relationship with his daughter and her health.
Thank you for your prayers.

God Bless.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
No problem :) ! God bless you.