My depression and schizophrenia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
I want to share my testimony. I know it pass due for me to share it.
It started back in November 2012.I Was depressed so I started listening to the sermon on the Mount. I was also going to a chat site to make some friends. There at the chat site I could talk to girls and get to know them. Suddenly while I was chatting I saw a chat appear on the screen but it wasn't me chatting. It was sentences just appearing from no where. As I read the chat it appears to be a chat between two people. I read "hello lucifer" then I saw a reply saying "what do you want?" Then a reply follow " remember the Bible. Change of plans." "You trick me." "Hahaha" then the chat between the two people disappear. I think it was a conversation between God and Satan. God wanted me to know it. That night I was depressed while I was reading this. Then the following morning I started hearing voices. They told me to destroy and trash the house. I do as the voices said.I then went out to break my mom's car but a voice told me not to, so I break a neighbor's car window. They called the police. I went back inside my house and said in my mind "DADDY!!!" then I heard a voice say "I DEAR ANYONE TO TOUCH MY SON" I went up stairs to my room and lay down. Then I heard a voice said "DO YOU LOVE ME?" The cops broken into my house and try to arrested me. Then I screamed "GET OUT!!!" I got up and attacked the police but my actions were being controlled by God. While I was fighting the cops God would told me what to do. He told me to get up. I get up. While I was fighting the police. I was screaming "PERFECT LOVE...PERFECT LOVE MAN!!!" After few minutes of fighting the cop and six police tasers later instead of taking me to jail I was put in an ambulance and taken to John Hopkins hospital. This is just the beginning of my schizophrenia illness and what God did for me.
This is not GOD at work in you

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Get some professional help for your schizophrenia.. There is nothing Godly in your post, and like Miknik said, it certainly was NOT GOD working in you. God doesn't tell people to attack other people.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
And if your mother is a Christian ask her to pray for you

do both and neglect neither
seek megucal help and prayers

P

popeye

Interesting thread

What ever happened???

R

Randor

I must agree..............that was not God......God comes to give you peace beyond your understanding.
satan also comes acting as the Lord sometimes....so you need to get closer to God so you can tell the difference.
You must be very special in God's eyes for satan to imposter God in front of you. Call out to Christ everyday for Him to reveal Himself to you. You mst be a real threat to your adversary for him to convince you that was God telling you to fight. But believe us.....for we know God would not do that.
God bless †

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Randor, you need to remove the link and website from your signature. Self-advertising is against the rules here.. :)

I must agree..............that was not God......God comes to give you peace beyond your understanding.
satan also comes acting as the Lord sometimes....so you need to get closer to God so you can tell the difference.
You must be very special in God's eyes for satan to imposter God in front of you. Call out to Christ everyday for Him to reveal Himself to you. You mst be a real threat to your adversary for him to convince you that was God telling you to fight. But believe us.....for we know God would not do that.
God bless †

R

Randor

OK. I will remove everything......take care.

R

Randor

OK. I will remove everything......take care.

Oct 24, 2016
It is hard to describe but has everything to do with how the spiritual intersects with the physical and the imbalances that can happen. Two thousand years ago, a mentally deranged person was considered demon possession and Jesus cast the demons out, restoring the person to health, while today we call it schizophrenia and throw drugs at it hoping to find the right combinations and amounts to bring the disease to a manageable state.
True that, those medications(which I'm not taking anymore) has made my kidneys weak.

Oct 24, 2016
Everyone is saying I was demon possessed. Funny thing is I wasn't. Because when I was in John Hopkins two demons told me to kill my mom and myself. Back in December I was witnessing the holy spirit in my life. I could get really weak and hardly move, but he would move my body for me and sometimes even putting me to sleep. THE day I attack the police. That day I told God personally that my faith was weak, but my love is strong. Immediately after that an angel telepathically told me to trash my home so I did. If I didn't listened to the angel I would have still be at home with the schizophrenia I have no clues that I had. IMMEDIATELY AFTER I trashed the house and broke a neighbor's car window. I was so scared that I was going to jail, but God has another plan. IF I DID ATTACK THE POLICE LIKE I did they would have taken me to jail. Some said I was demon possessed. I'm happy I was ( if that what you believe) if I didn't attacked those cops ( in which I hospitalize one of them) I would have been in jail. So I thank the demons you said possessed me. I'm free from schizophrenia now. I just have to worry about my kidneys in which the meds messed up.

Jan 27, 2015
Everyone is saying I was demon possessed. Funny thing is I wasn't. Because when I was in John Hopkins two demons told me to kill my mom and myself. Back in December I was witnessing the holy spirit in my life. I could get really weak and hardly move, but he would move my body for me and sometimes even putting me to sleep. THE day I attack the police. That day I told God personally that my faith was weak, but my love is strong. Immediately after that an angel telepathically told me to trash my home so I did. If I didn't listened to the angel I would have still be at home with the schizophrenia I have no clues that I had. IMMEDIATELY AFTER I trashed the house and broke a neighbor's car window. I was so scared that I was going to jail, but God has another plan. IF I DID ATTACK THE POLICE LIKE I did they would have taken me to jail. Some said I was demon possessed. I'm happy I was ( if that what you believe) if I didn't attacked those cops ( in which I hospitalize one of them) I would have been in jail. So I thank the demons you said possessed me. I'm free from schizophrenia now. I just have to worry about my kidneys in which the meds messed up.
All angels aren't the good ones.

Fortunately, God will take a bad situation and make good out of it for those who love Him. (Romans 8:28)

You should be thanking God for that.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Nicee,

Alot of things occur in the realm of schizophrenia that are not true. I don't believe you are or were possessed. I do believe you were under the influence of demons at the time. If you haven't given up the sin you KNOW is wrong and are still doing, do so for yourself and your sanity. If you aren't sure what it is, ask God to show you in scripture. I've made many changes in my life and have dealt with many, many bizarre events in the interim. Give up toxic people in your life. That is VERY important, even if they are family. Trusted church family can help you recover. Be honest with yourself and if you ever doubt what is being said and are unsure what to do in a crisis like this one, call on the name of Jesus. Not just once, not too quietly either. Though a whisper will work. The name of Jesus is power to anyone struggling. Praying for you... -student

Jul 10, 2017
No, those are demons talking and controlling you. Schizophrenia is demons in your mind. They call that double minded, two souls but one is a controlling demon. God would never force you to do anything thats why you have free will. If you still have free wiil to chose deliverance prayer, can be HUMBLE, and willing to confess your sins, stop sinning, and forgive EVERYONE who ever hurt you, you can be cured.
I will pray Deliverance prayer w you online, via google hangouts or facebook. I pray through MY FAITH and in Trust and in Jesus Name and Authority Cast those demons out of you. Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Luke 10;19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Send me an email, I will pray for you and you will break free. If you write me, keep checking your email Ill respond the same day and we will pray ASAP! So be ready be. Tell wat your experiencing, voices, intrusive thoughts, writting on the walls?
Send me an email [email protected] Anyone else need deliverance write me, Serious & Humble christians only

S

sevenseas

the above poster is very busy letting everyone know she is a (cough cough) deliverance minister

she should be reported for spamming the forums and 'binding' spirits as she posts

this is the type of thing that discredits Christians and telling someone their problems are all demons is typical of this type of poster

she is trying to drum up business IMO

Jan 27, 2015
No, those are demons talking and controlling you. Schizophrenia is demons in your mind. They call that double minded, two souls but one is a controlling demon. God would never force you to do anything thats why you have free will. If you still have free wiil to chose deliverance prayer, can be HUMBLE, and willing to confess your sins, stop sinning, and forgive EVERYONE who ever hurt you, you can be cured.
I will pray Deliverance prayer w you online, via google hangouts or facebook. I pray through MY FAITH and in Trust and in Jesus Name and Authority Cast those demons out of you. Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Luke 10;19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Send me an email, I will pray for you and you will break free. If you write me, keep checking your email Ill respond the same day and we will pray ASAP! So be ready be. Tell wat your experiencing, voices, intrusive thoughts, writting on the walls?
Send me an email [email protected] Anyone else need deliverance write me, Serious & Humble christians only

Not a good idea to put your private contact info out in a public forum. If it's a business contact, I'm pretty sure soliciting is not allowed here...

Feb 28, 2016
let's not forget, that she needs our Love and prayers...