My Ex is back with prof benith help!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

roseclain

i want to use this opportunity to thank God for using Prof Benith as my source of saviour after six month of joblessness and my lover left me alone for a year,Have just been heart broken until i go in contact with Prof,
after a saw a ladies testimony on how she was helped by this same Man,So i decided to get in contact with him and when i told him all my problems he laughed and said this is not a problem that everything will be ok in few days time.Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me i was shocked and what baffled me the most was that the place of working that sack me call me backto work and resume work as soon as possible.Am so grateful to Prof Benith .
to you friends that have similar problem Prof Benith is the solution contact info *Edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I can't even begin to tell you the things Prof Benith has done for me, let me just give you a short list:

*My fingernails have begun to grow in an awesome neon shade.
*My bladder has increased in size tenfold overnight. Actually I'm not so sure this is so good, now that I think about it.
*I had a problem with people spamming my website, and Prof Benith made them all disappear!

I could go on and on, but I suggest everyone e-mail the address right now, several times.

Oct 7, 2011
Professor Benith is my hero. I always had trouble fitting in at school, until Professor Benith taught me the proper way to dress, and interact with people of my same socio-economic demographic. I was shocked! He helped me, and he can help you too, just call 1-400-4Benith for his awesome 4 week programme entitled: "I can fit in at school in my proper Socio-Economic Demographic"

It WORKED for me!

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! CALL IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES AND YOU RECEIVE NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE PROF BENITHS! (plus shipping and handling.)

A

arwen83

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! CALL IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES AND YOU RECEIVE NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE PROF BENITHS! (plus shipping and handling.)
OH MAN, that made me laugh so hard! You are a funny funny man.

D

Daphy_D

Who is prof benith? :/

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Awww, thank ya Arwen! That makes my day. (It also makes me want to improve my material, if I have fans.)

How many exes have been brought back with paper towels, people? Any idea? The answer is ZERO. NADA, ZILCH. Prof Benith brings back exes, He brings them back by the shrieking CARTLOAD. And that's not all, he also absorbs 50 times his body weight. Just drop Prof Benith on a spill, you don't even need to pat the stain!

U

Ugly

This was a solicitation post, edited already by Mods. Its just a waste of time. Chances are the poster won't even return to the site.

Oct 7, 2011
She may never return to the site, but the message of Professor Benith was successfully dropped into our forum! You, TOO can receive a free trial offer of Professor Benith, for the low low price of $29.95! But wait! THERE'S MORE! If you talk to our operators, who are on the line, and waiting to assist you, and you tell them that Bridget sent you, you will get not 3, not 4, but 5 crates of Professor Benith for no additional charge!! All YOU need to do is sign up for monthly shipments of Professor Benith to be conveniently delivered to your door. It's as simple as that!

Act Now!
Professor Benith Awaits!

Prof Benith.jpg

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
LOL Bridget, I thought I was the only one who used Paint instead of Photoshop. :D

H

HappyPerson38

I use to redo old worn out black and white photos and make then look like new. Never used photoshop though I should give it a try one day.