My faith unmasked.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
"Jesus and the father are one", someone said. By I say: “One in consensus, different play roles and physically (bodily) separated...” Just look at Stephen´s words: "I look Heavens open and I see the glory of God and Jesus at His right hand" ( Acts )


But, NONE will miss salvation if WE so naturally lack the complete sight of this issue, because we ARE BELIEVING BY FAITH, we are understanding BY FAITH, we are arguing matters by faith, and this sometimes comes to the realm of Philosophy, ideas of minds, and the only source we have (sometimes) is the witnessing of books written by men (apostles of Jesus) + those letters written by those “believed” to be somebody by ANY church (and some of them are man-made churches).


I would agree with some people, but I prefer to stay and be alone (all the way long) till I see Jesus coming back (with His angels) while God watches -there above- His long-planned redemptive Salvation.


We are NOT guilty to believing, we do are guilty for DISBELIEVING and doing things wrong so, we are NOT hurting others for/by these beliefs we defend with minds or fits... Just look at THOSE who attack and kill to make "us" believe THEIR RELIGION is "correct" and they´re willing to kill, to destroy (even kicking some butts) to make THEIR way all through: Heretics.


I´m not "Trinitarianist", but Unitarianist.


God is Spirit. Jesus is His Son (a divine being also) and both are supernatural, belonging to another heavenly realm my mind cannot think of nor access, because THIS (my mind) is fixed to think I´m from the earth solely, but I also have a spirit and THIS is my mind (my mind and my spirit is ONE, not two). I´m somewhat dualist! (though I have a body to die)


Jesus WAS REJECTED, also, by several "churches" His life and earthy time... :P


So I won´t trust any church but the lessons the Bible still gives + my DARK insight of my human experience: Namely knowledge. (I´m not gnostic, by the way). I´m just another disciple of Jesus, not a follower of men´s traditions.


Antonio Toro, in the Vietnam of Venezuela. April 2014

P.S. (May 2014)

I´m not alone in my belief!

Todays log: " Wow! I´m happy to see -here- another person who is not a Trinitarianist...

I also have "endangered" to say I´m somewhat dualist, because I "see" GOD as the Holy Spirit and Jesus as Lord, but here many still believe that Catholic "tradition" roman invented within their widespread syncretisms.

Hope you are a Christian believer and not another agnostic, though you can be the person you really are. It is just that I´m surprised the way you wrote it, since I have said (and written) the same thing here and else. "

PS (Updating what I believe)


Jesus is not God the Father!


Look at Jesus saying these things:

Joh 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Did GOD worshiped Himself? I´m sure Jesus is God´s Son.

Joh 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.

Did Jesus ask that woman something else than some water?

Was He seeking that woman to be worshiped?

Wow!

The RCC is still ruling those who think they are protestants and Christians.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 127