HI and thank you for prayers. My family is going through so much right now. Finances, health, It feels like it never stops. I have been asking to feel God's presence and even a sigh that He is still with me. There is a woman who preaches and she calls herself an Apostle. Her followers said that if I don't believe that she is a vessel of God I have blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Since I don't believe or am unsure I am so afraid that God has left me. My husband hurt his back, his job isn't going well. My son who has been mentally and physically ill is having nosebleeds and no energy. He was just at the doctor but he needs to go back. I'm scared that all of these things that are happening are because of me being unsure of this woman who calls herself and Apostle. I feel lost. Please pray for us and that I feel the presence of God. Please pray for my son's healing. I'm so scared. Thank you. God bless you. Carmen. My son's name is Jakeb and my husband's name is Robb.