My favorite Bible Verse and why.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sharon_inChrist
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sharon_inChrist

Guest
At the age of 15 my favorite verse was
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. That was my favorite verse till 2011. During that time my world seemed to be crushing around me. My husband of 25 years wanted another. My dad had just passed away and my mother was soon to be as well. I took care of her during her last five years of life. One day I was walking alone on the ocean, praying, talking to The Lord when He gave me my next favorite Bible verse. This one is still my favorite verse. It's Proverbs 3:5,6. I hope I am able to post the picture I have. I have this hanging on my wall. What is your favorite Bible verse?