My favorite bible verse

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Andrea123

Isaiah 43:1 and 4
Do not fear..for I have redeemed you i have called you by name..you are mine...and because you are precious and honered in my sight...I love you.!

I had this verse for my baptisim...I was going through something really difficult in life....and on that same day I opened up my bible and read this...and ever since then...i had my spirt lifted. Hope it helps!

A

Andrea123

you guys can even private chat me if you want! :D I am happy to help...i might be young but I have a big heart

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Sweetie, you're young AND naive. Please stop asking people to PM you, before you get one from someone that you wish you hadn't.. There are weirdos who will try to get you off the site and onto Skype or elsewhere to get you on cam..

you guys can even private chat me if you want! :D I am happy to help...i might be young but I have a big heart

T

TemporaryCircumstances

People will PM you and they will NOT leave you alone. This being a Christian site does not mean there are not perverts and awful people. I know you don't believe us, but please don't take that chance

Nov 14, 2016
Isaiah 43:1 and 4
Do not fear..for I have redeemed you i have called you by name..you are mine...and because you are precious and honered in my sight...I love you.!

I had this verse for my baptisim...I was going through something really difficult in life....and on that same day I opened up my bible and read this...and ever since then...i had my spirt lifted. Hope it helps!
***sounds like you're on the right path...

T

Tinuviel

Thank you for your catching enthusiasm and encouragement, Andrea! You'll probably get people to PM you in time. Keep participating in the forums and I'm sure you'll make friends.

T

Tinuviel

One of my favorite Bible verses is in my signature :).

CherieR

May 6, 2017
That's a great verse! I like Isaiah 40:11.