My forever Valentine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I know I'm not very good at poetry or writing but I'm going to give it a try.

I say a simple hello, you give me the sweetest poetry.
I give you a small token, you give me a rose of gold,
I give you small words of comfort, you pray for me.
I call you a sappy nickname, you call me your princess.
When I say I love you, you ask how you could ever deserve me.
No my poet, my treasure, my comfort, my prince: I can never endeavor to deserve your love for me.
And I thank the Lord that He ever gave me you.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
wow.... sweetie you have touched me beyond measure I am astounded at how amazing this poem is and how deeply it cut through my soul. The thing that makes a great poet isn't elegant words or a fancy style of writing it's the soul and the heart and feelings that are poured into the words written that pierce the heart and honey you pierced me bad