my friend needs a big prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter abedinego
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

abedinego

Guest
my friend borrowed money to her friend in africa,to pay for her traveling documents in london for the job , but the poeple who send her the job invitasion after recieving the money 900 pounds they stopped sending her mgs. even the phone nrs they gave the girl in africa, now they dont go thru anymore when she calls them.

now this poor girl dnt know what to do, she has no job now and borrowed so much money yet lost them all.
please she needs prayers that this rich guy in uk,can spare her poor money.
and have mercy on her future.

thank u all
 
Wow sounds like a sticky situation...............I am praying for her provision.....


SeekinHIM
 
guys.... this is shooking.
theres this guy called ALLEN DAVE AU PAIR, who has been stealing poor peoples money thru the internett in the name of needing au-pair for his family.
i went on tthe google to find more about his name, and what i found it brought tears in my eyes. this poor 20 years old girl in africa just lost all the money she paid to the so called global travel agent by allen dave,yet it was a scam. i found so many others who are telling about this guy allen dave and his facke agent how they get rich from stealing thru internett. poor this girl ,she borroewd so much money from poeple, no job and i dnt even know if the police can help. if they dnt send her to prison for poeples money.

God why poeple are so cruel?
she selled all her things to get the 900 pounds, now she has nothing.

can some one tell me why?

than u. and au-pairs be care full,of this easyau-pair agent thats were allen dave tracks every new aupair from poor countries.

nerissaDC philippines
3:13am on Monday, February 22nd, 2010
stars_10.gif

thanks a lot for all the people who sent their comment here...I too was hired by that mr.allen dave and the same with HISHAM of ITALY, their response on me and all they're asking from me.

God guide us all the time!

you know, I told mr.allen that I dont have 650GBP, and I told him to pay it for me but he said that he cant and all I need is to inform him on how much just I can send him trough western union,today I'm going to send him my response but I'm so Glad that God gives me a sign first to check and had an assurance about him and to the GTItravel agency.
 
guys.... this is shooking.
theres this guy called ALLEN DAVE AU PAIR, who has been stealing poor peoples money thru the internett in the name of needing au-pair for his family.
i went on tthe google to find more about his name, and what i found it brought tears in my eyes. this poor 20 years old girl in africa just lost all the money she paid to the so called global travel agent by allen dave,yet it was a scam. i found so many others who are telling about this guy allen dave and his facke agent how they get rich from stealing thru internett. poor this girl ,she borroewd so much money from poeple, no job and i dnt even know if the police can help. if they dnt send her to prison for poeples money.

God why poeple are so cruel?
she selled all her things to get the 900 pounds, now she has nothing.

can some one tell me why?

than u. and au-pairs be care full,of this easyau-pair agent thats were allen dave tracks every new aupair from poor countries.

nerissaDC philippines
3:13am on Monday, February 22nd, 2010
stars_10.gif

thanks a lot for all the people who sent their comment here...I too was hired by that mr.allen dave and the same with HISHAM of ITALY, their response on me and all they're asking from me.

God guide us all the time!

you know, I told mr.allen that I dont have 650GBP, and I told him to pay it for me but he said that he cant and all I need is to inform him on how much just I can send him trough western union,today I'm going to send him my response but I'm so Glad that God gives me a sign first to check and had an assurance about him and to the GTItravel agency.
is there any law against these poeple it pains alot to see poor poeple suffer in this way, that same mgs he send to this 20yr old in uganda that she had to borrow from her friend here too
please any one who can help? more of dave allen.

Poppy Adelaide
3:17am on Thursday, October 15th, 2009
stars_10.gif

This guy called 'Dave Allen' or 'Allen Dave' sent me this really convincing email with a picture of his wife and kids, he said he would pay 350 bp a week. I thought this was great and then other things started to not match up, we couldn't find this 'huge' house on google earth, it was as if the address didn't exist. Then when I rang him he didn't seem interested in my qualifications and only wanted to know if I emailed the address he gave me. I pulled out and I'm very happy I did.
Beware of scammers and if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't true.
 
amy philippines
1:21am on Thursday, July 30th, 2009
Hello Aupair,

Greeting to you, This is Dave Allen from London.I got your data's from the one of the aupair site and i was hoping you could come and work for us in taking care of our two lovely kids, Peter and Maria.

Reply for more information.

my Regards to your family and my the good lord be with you.

Dave family.

is this a really a scam.need your help guys..

irene philippines
8:29am on Friday, July 24th, 2009
hello guys, My employer Mr. Bishop Banks is also referring me to GTI UK, then when I emailed the agency they were asking me to pay 400 pounds for the processing of my UK visa and working permit, my employer will be the one to pay my flight ticket and promised me to refund the 400 pounds as soon as I get there in Uk..
they were asking me to send it through western union with a contact NAME: THOMAS BENJAMIN
ADDRESS: 186, CHURCH ROAD,
MANCHESTER, M41 9FD,
UNITED KINGDOM.
I dont know if it's a SCAM..Please Help me!!