My friends Uni interview

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timofree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

Guest
I have a non Christian friend with a university interview this Weds, he's quite open when I talk about my faith, and am hoping when I tell him prayer will be said for his interview, it will make him think even more.......! And God willing he'l get a place, thanks :)
 
Dear brother Tim, I pray that God will grant your friend a place at the university, I pray that God will give you just the right words to lead your friend to know about and accept the wonderous gift that our Lord is offering him, in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a great day in Jesus!!!

Love in Christ
bro Gary

I have a non Christian friend with a university interview this Weds, he's quite open when I talk about my faith, and am hoping when I tell him prayer will be said for his interview, it will make him think even more.......! And God willing he'l get a place, thanks :)