My God is ... (Complete the sentence)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jitotg

Oct 30, 2018
Haha cebuano... Though I'm not sure if the filipinos cc can understand that though... Or maybe there's a Filipino here. Who knows Cebuano..
Cause there are a lot of dialects in the Philippines so... Yeah
IMG_4091.jpg

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

My God is the eternal self-existing creator of all things,
the giver of life, and the lover of my soul.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
... my stomach :ROFL:

(from a verse probably in Corinthians, or somewhere)

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
my God is my Knight in shining armor

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
My God is a bestower of wisdom beyond years and strength beyond imagining for a little seven year old girl who spoke 7 years ago at her grandfathers funeral. And then sang him his last song.

My maternal grandparents died when I was 8. I would have never had this young girls composure to say anything even near this. What a blessing for years to come.

Aug 12, 2013
My God is... "GOD."

For real, he is. That's what he says at least. "I am who I am." and a million times, he says "I am God." To try to name everything about him is endless and surely we can't comprehend all that he is together except that he is God.

Aug 12, 2013
My God is... "The Convincer."

One funny thing we do that is also stupid, is we go around trying to shove scripture and truth down peoples throats and if they don't believe it, we accuse them of going to hell and such.

All we need to do is kindly state the truth, and be there for those people for any questions they have or if they need to talk or any kind of thing we can help with.

Someday the Lord can pull up those things we told those people, and if it is the time to save them, the Lord will convince them of the truth- not us. Only the Lord can change their minds and hearts. We don't do it, and they cant do it. So lets be patient for God to convince them and turn their hearts and lives around, eh?