My health

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vanilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Vanilla

Guest
i cannot say much but the evil is trying to kill me. I'm very ill and reject all kind of food.
I can't walk and i'm very weak.
Please help me i'm scared to die
 
In Jesus Christ is Lord! I bind every and all evil from you, never to return.
I also in Jesus ask that you are healed.
I will keep praying for you.
In Jesus Christ is Lord.
God bless, pickles
 
Vanilla,
Call on The Name Above All Names...Jesus...Just say Jesus...Please Save Me!!! Then sing...Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...You Are Everything To me...You Are Everything To me...Oh Come Lord...And Save Me...Hallallujah!!! We Cry Out Your Holy Name...Oh Jesus...We Love You...We Need You...Today...Come Save Your Children, O God...I Pray...
 
i cannot say much but the evil is trying to kill me. I'm very ill and reject all kind of food.
I can't walk and i'm very weak.
Please help me i'm scared to die


Father in the Mighty name of Jesus, your only Begotten Son, you know what is the illness that vanilla has. We ask that you heal her and give her body strength. Protect her from satan, give her courage in this time. And most importantly dont let her be afraid of death because you Lord Jesus have conquered it. Death has no hold on us. Amen.