Please pray that God will heal my high blood pressure and anything that may be wrong. Please ask Him to let me be ok until I can get to the doctor. Pray for no strokes, heart attacks or anything bad please. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
I’m not a doctor, so please take all of this with a grain of salt: (not literally but figuratively speaking)
1. Try eating low sodium foods.
2. Make sure you are also getting your other electrolytes in you, such as potassium, magnesium, etc..
3. Try talking to less triggering people.
4. Be sure to go on walks for 35 minutes every single day.
5. Make sure to get 15 minutes of sun on your body, daily.
6. Check your blood pressure, 30 minutes after a meal to get accurate results.
7. Also, and most of all, try meditating on scripture, either on audio or by reading it.
(I’m not a pastor, so please take this with a grain of salt….again, figuratively speaking)
7A. Joshua was called to meditate on scripture day and night. (Joshua 1:8)
7B. We are referred to that scripture again in psalms. (Psalm 1:2)
7C. What meditating on scripture does, is it helps you become more obedient to the word as you follow Jesus. (It transforms your thoughts and allows scripture to govern your actions)
7D. The more obedient you are to the word, the more stable your life will become. (Psalm 1:2-3)
God bless you.