B
BurdenBarer4U
Guest
Jesus said, behold I go to prepare a place for you,
that where I am, there you will be also!
How often we in the midst of our trials and busy lives
forget, or don't think often enough of our Eternal Home that the Lord has prepared for us as his children!
Not only has he Loved us so much to lay down his own life for us, but has prepared a Glorious Home in Heaven to live Forever with Him!
View attachment 93684
Just imagine walking on streets of pure gold!
I know that You have maybe never done this
before, but Please just take a quick second to
point down at your feet and say,
Feet, you were created for walking on streets
of pure Gold! Amen....................................
View attachment 93686
that where I am, there you will be also!
How often we in the midst of our trials and busy lives
forget, or don't think often enough of our Eternal Home that the Lord has prepared for us as his children!
Not only has he Loved us so much to lay down his own life for us, but has prepared a Glorious Home in Heaven to live Forever with Him!
View attachment 93684
Just imagine walking on streets of pure gold!
I know that You have maybe never done this
before, but Please just take a quick second to
point down at your feet and say,
Feet, you were created for walking on streets
of pure Gold! Amen....................................
View attachment 93686