My Husband cheated before we were married a year

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brokenandbetraided
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brokenandbetraided

Guest
My first husband passed away from lung cancer, my high school sweetheart came back into my life , he asked me to marry him, I thought I knew him well, I was very very happy until a few months before our first anniversary , things didn't seem right , he said I had nonthing to worry about, three weeks ago he told me he cheated , I told him I forgive him, but I hurt so much inside , how do I get passed this so we can start again?