My Husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaithAndHope
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FaithAndHope

Guest
Please pray for my husband. He had a traumatic brain injury two years ago, and is dealing with so much from that. He doesn't want to be with our family anymore, and I'm just trying to hold on the best I can. Our 7 year old is so upset over this. I don't know how to help him. He is on different meds all the time, and they are trying to adjust everything. I pray all the time. Please pray for our family, and that my husband can get better. Thank you so much.
 
Please pray for my husband. He had a traumatic brain injury two years ago, and is dealing with so much from that. He doesn't want to be with our family anymore, and I'm just trying to hold on the best I can. Our 7 year old is so upset over this. I don't know how to help him. He is on different meds all the time, and they are trying to adjust everything. I pray all the time. Please pray for our family, and that my husband can get better. Thank you so much.

he doesnt want to be a burden to you

you are a reminder that he is dependant

he wants you depending on him not the other way round

praying
 
God bless you sister!

Warriors of Christ group will be praying and fasting for your husband, and your entire family! From 4pm - 10pm central time.

It is an honor praying and blessing you all
 
God is with you. God will heal him completely!

Stay focused on God and he will guide you..

GOd bless you and your family...!!
 
My soon to be son in laws sister also had a severe head injury 3 years ago. The healing process can be slow and there can be personality changes.
I believe that Jesus will bring healing to you and your husband.
You both are in my daily prayers and the streangth to get through this difficult time.
God bless, pickles
 
Your family is in my prayers. Persue God and He'll always come through for you. Stay strong.
-A