MY INTRODUCTION

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashtree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ashtree

Guest
just started this profile and im a young christain who does not practice my religion. I have a son who is 9 months old and i just started going to college again. I'm taking arabic, comp 1, and micro biology. Im doing so awful in micro biology and i really want to pass but everytime i go to read it, it makes me go to sleep. I am a single mother, i just do not get along with my sons dad at allll. He just went to jail for domestic violence as in he punched a huge whole in my wall. I dont believe in relationships. My mom has never been in a stable relationship and everyone around me is getting divorced. Im a very very shy person with a temper. When someone trys to talk to me im very silent, i dont know why bu i cant speak up i get scared, then a say something awkward or something that would make the other person mad. I want to go to church and meet new people and have a christain family. Everywhere i go some guy hits on me, then we cant be friends because they continue to hit on me and a relationship is NOT what im looking for. I want to live and not be alone. Im a very lonely, im tired of being alone. I have my son but i need more then someone who can only goo and gaa to talk to.
 
Welcome to CC, hope you make many good friends here and enjoy stimulating inspirational conversation.
 
Hello! I am praying for you and your son. Sending blessings to you both.

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart." --Ps. 37:4
 
Best wishes with your Arabic studies; I hope your reading of the Arabic Bible (Smith-VanDyck-al-Yazigi/al-Boustany?) will prove to be a blessing and comfort to you.
 
Last edited:
KBond;bt7787 said:
Hello! I am praying for you and your son. Sending blessings to you both.

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart." --Ps. 37:4

This is a great verse! I love the Psalms; there is so much appropriate and challenging sentiment in them. Blessings.