My Journey Into Mormonism.. and God's Love. :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Only_Him
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Only_Him

Guest
Dear LadyBug,


Thank you for your comment.


I suggest you to have a look at the OFFICIAL mormon website where you can find all the RIGHT explanation of what mormons believe and, most of all, their main preaching : CHRIST.


I am not mormon.
I have been led by GOD in this path of Blessing and important Teachings for my life.
I believe God knows His more than I do.


Ps: I'm not gonna reply to any comment which doesn't aim to edify the christian church in general.


bye.