my junk food addiction

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 7, 2014
6
0
0
So yes, I'm a junk food addict. I tend to hate myself and my body for it but somehow I always go for very bad and fatty options. I have tried to talk with God and ask for his help with this but no luck. I was not always this bad but when I started working in an office where there was always a snack table and a really unhealthy canteen I find I have become worse.