My life on forums: you be the judge

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hello, my friends. Here is a little bit about my life on forums.

I I can be a butthead sometimes. I get upset VERY easily when it comes to televangelist talk. I get hasty as you have already seen. I feel like I'm being attacked on who I like. But I'm not. People are just trying to explain things that will help me make my mind up. And I need to realize that.

Moderator type person. I'm a moderator type person. If I were put in the position to moderate a forum, you all would be banned. But, I'm glad I'm not.

Announcing things. I like to announce things in threads as to what I plan to do/not do. And I'm not gonna do that. You will get bored very quick.

Im sorry threads. I'm not going to post any I'm sorry thread to say I'm sorry for things I've done. I'm going to try real hard to be a good boy.

Explaination of posts. I try to explain what people are saying in their posts. I'll try not to do that. That will get boring. Maybe once in a great while. Not all the time.

Now, you can judge me as to how good/bad a member I will be. Im
not here to make friends. Of course I want them. But I'm just here to share my knowledge about the Lord.
 
As to you explaining what other people mean in their own posts, I'm pretty sure they KNOW what they mean as they write it, and we know what they mean when we read it. Trying to interpret someone else's post is not a good thing to do anyway, because you may be totally off as to what they actually meant. When in doubt, better to keep your mouth shut and fingers off the keyboard..lol.. :)
 
You're totally right, blue_ladybug. I'll keep my fingers off the keyboard. I don't feel like I have to explain what I think they mean. What do you think about the other stuff?