My life testimony, up until now!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RachelP03

When I was 8, 2 days before my 9th birthday I accepted Jesus in my heart. I was always raised in a Christian home and went to church. I have been blessed for that. Here's just a short time table of my life.

16- Mom dies of cancer
19-Kidney cancer for me
21-Married
22-Miscarried twins at separate times
(2 years of infertility and also fertility treatments)
24-Ectopic Pregnancy
25- Husband cheats and leaves me
25-26-Lives in darkness and in sin

To where I am today. I am fighting for my marriage, because the Lord has told me too. This is hard. I don't know if I want to be with him, but I have faith that God has something great in store for me, if I have faith and believe.

I haven't been perfect in my life, for I know no one has but Jesus. I'm not saying my life has been the worse and I'm not asking for pity. But I have felt in my heart for a long time, and God also spoke to me this not too long ago, that I will write a book and my trials in my life will be a testimony to people and I will touch many people. I already know the book will be about my life, but with Gods strength and faith he pulled me through it! I don't know whats going to happen with my husband and I, but what a great ending that would be, if we got back together, with God as number one in our life, and then got pregnant. But that might not be what Gods story is....but I know hes writing my story and there WILL be a happy ending :)

This was kind of short and sweet, so if you have any answers or want to know anything else, feel free too!!!

C

Cabbage

Amazing testimony. Glad you can turn the storms of life in a way that can glorify God! Love to hear from people like you!

R

RachelP03

Thank you so much for writing back. I hope my trials can encourage others but more importantly .....seek Jesus in their storms. :) God bless!!!!

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
You got it, Miss Rachel :). Jesus has ALL the answers :). God Bless!

S

sarahels

I really like how you bulleted your major life problems, what a neat/tidy way to do it. Clearly each one of those was a huge struggle for you. I will write mine out that way and expand as I feel able. It's almost like subtitles waiting for the chapter to be filled in.

God bless...
Sarah

R

RachelP03

I really like how you bulleted your major life problems, what a neat/tidy way to do it. Clearly each one of those was a huge struggle for you. I will write mine out that way and expand as I feel able. It's almost like subtitles waiting for the chapter to be filled in.

God bless...
Sarah

You know thats exaclty how I was going to write my book, is chapters entitiled during that hard time in my life....one being my mom, and cancer, and my husband and etc.....not in that order, lol.....but I cant wait to read yours!!! :) Thanks again for everyone writing me!! :)

davidjohn

Oct 21, 2011
dearest praying sisiter in christ how are yo . i'm from india pastor prasad i want to do jesus gospal servise pl pray

davidjohn

Oct 21, 2011
Respected Women of God Rachel -- Christian Love and greetings to you all in the name of JESUS. We love you and we pray for you all.
We are constantly and unitedly praying for you all.
We are praying for you , your family and the Ministry there . God bless you all (Ruth 2:4)
I want to introduce myself , I was born and brought up in a Dalit Hindu background and I have prayerfully accepted Lord Jesus Christ as my personal savior and King. I have completed my post graduation , and THEOLOGICAL studies . I was baptized and called for the ministry of God Mark 16:15 and I married to a good Christian women SARAH MANI and we have been blessed with two children. They are RUTH NEELAM AND JOHN SON MATHEW. I have been serving Lord Jesus since 1989. My wife and I have been serving the lord Jesus among the Hindu , Muslim and Heathen people . My wife has been helping may orphans spiritually and materially . We have been winning many SOULS for Him in these last final days . Please pray for me, my ministry and the church.
We are praying for your kind visit to INDIA for the work of god in INDIA . Praise God . Kindly pray for me , my family , the church , ministry and the brethren . are all praying for your kind visit to India . We will give you all a great and grand
welcome to you all .kindly pray for the orphans ,needy street children and the widows of our church . Kindly help any literature, books and magazines to me at:
Rev. G.K.V.Vara Prasad
TEACH International
VIRAT RAJU STREET
31 WARD
TADEPALLIGUDEM
AP 534101
INDIA

Please pray for these PRAYER NEEDS for the Ministry of god in India.
Evangelism
Gospel to the unknown and unsaved
Revival campaigns
Pastoral care
Persecuted pastors Literature ministry
Gospel Crusades
Orphans
Destitute AIDS children, HIV infected children and women
India Bible Institute ( equipping youth for Christ)
Kindly do needful for the work of Jesus in India.

hoping to hear from you soon.

In Christ for the Kingdom of God

Pastor G.K.V.Vara Prasad

G

GodsavemeifyoureallyExist

how do you get bold letters on here like that?

N

newcreation

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord shall deliver them from them all! God's people who's identity began before the foundation of this world have never truly had it easy in this life. Satan knows the identity of God's sheep and attacks them even from their youth, because the devil cometh to kill, steal, and destroy. He is a murderer and their is no truth in him. However, if we are in Christ, the devil may form weapons and attack, but the Bible states that no weapon formed against us will prosper and the victory is ours through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Paul also wrote that the sufferings of this present age are not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us. My hope is Christ, no matter what the devil may bring. I refuse to buy into his lies, his deceit. Greater is He that is in me than he(the dumb devil) that is in this world!