Okay, so is it crazy that the entire cast is reading over my shoulder as I type this? Crazy? Probably not...Weird? Veeery. haha Okay so maybe not the ENTIRE cast, but Austin and Piper are. haha So, this post won't be long and i'm certainly not gonna pour my heart out! ;p (just kidding! I love these peeps...I've even snotted all over Austin's shirt when I bawled my eyes out one day haha). Anyways, i argued with myself over whether or not to do this and I finally decided to just go for it! My name's Olivia Holt. I play "Lindy" in Disney Channel's "I Didn't Do It" and "Kim" in Disney XD's "Kickin' It" If you have any questions about me and my CRAZY busy life, please feel free to ask me anything!!!
I wish i could put more today, but unfortunately, i can't. This little ray of Sunshine has to get back to work. ;p (that was for you, Andi. ;p)
~Olivia
~Olivia