M
Mybrokenlessthenthree
Guest
Where to start, you know each one of our lives are nothing but a universe inside of itself.... We are each a cosmos of unfathomable emotion and thought. So beautiful to behold and sometimes heartless and cold. Never truly knowing what could unfold,
I'm going to do some worship, I've never done this but I'm proclaiming so yeah!
Tonight I scream, wondering what these biblical words mean
How could this be?
Let them see me, let them see...
Let my life be set ablaze with holy spirit fire,
God I don't want to dream about moving mountains
I will run, until I die after you my God.
Let my life only search for your face!
Let my life proclaim your glory!
Farther of the farther-less that you for reaching down from your throne and pulling out my sinful heart and giving me a heart of flesh!
Thank you for sparing my soul!
My heart will forever praise you!
Let the Glory of your name echo through out my mind!
I shout the Lord his glory!
Let them cut out my tongue my heart will still scream his praise!
Let me praise the Lord with everything....
Every breathe is from the lord, every heart beat a gift!
Let my life praise the Lord!
Let me walk in his steps of righteousness!
Let my life resemble Christ
Let my life be used for your glory, because I am nothing in next to you,
Lord of heaven, there is no other name by which I have strength or salvation!
Lord of angels armies if you stand with me who shall I fear!
Lord of all creation, thank you for blessing me with your presence
Lord, you have called me to Nineveh, you've called me to a sinful place and now Lord let you will be done in my life. I will praise you through the storm, for only you give me strength!
Only in your name do I find peace!
Praise the Lord!
God you have reign over my life, let the enemy have no influence here! Let my thought be for you! Let my voice praise you! Let my voice speak of you! Let my life preach the existence of your brilliance! God you created me, you know my emotions before I feel them! You created my thought process, you created my voice! God thank you for giving me life! Thank you for allowing me to exist! Thank you for everything! You bless me with so many great things and talents! God you are awesome, let me seek your glory.
I'm walking though the valley of death, but I'll block out the darkness with light from inside! The spirit of the God creator of the universe is inside of me! Let the rain fall! God rain fire! Let your light shine from inside of my life! I cannot block out this darkness but you can! Consume it with the light of your holy spirit fire!
I'm a forerunner God is coming and we need to prepare! This is a war, and I will fight, mind, heart and soul! This war is so much more then what we can see. There are so many confused and lost. We have a mission! God has given me a mission!
God put a desire in my heart for you!
"HE ALONE IS GOD PREPARE FOR HIS VICTORY!!"
I'm going to do some worship, I've never done this but I'm proclaiming so yeah!
Tonight I scream, wondering what these biblical words mean
How could this be?
Let them see me, let them see...
Let my life be set ablaze with holy spirit fire,
God I don't want to dream about moving mountains
I will run, until I die after you my God.
Let my life only search for your face!
Let my life proclaim your glory!
Farther of the farther-less that you for reaching down from your throne and pulling out my sinful heart and giving me a heart of flesh!
Thank you for sparing my soul!
My heart will forever praise you!
Let the Glory of your name echo through out my mind!
I shout the Lord his glory!
Let them cut out my tongue my heart will still scream his praise!
Let me praise the Lord with everything....
Every breathe is from the lord, every heart beat a gift!
Let my life praise the Lord!
Let me walk in his steps of righteousness!
Let my life resemble Christ
Let my life be used for your glory, because I am nothing in next to you,
Lord of heaven, there is no other name by which I have strength or salvation!
Lord of angels armies if you stand with me who shall I fear!
Lord of all creation, thank you for blessing me with your presence
Lord, you have called me to Nineveh, you've called me to a sinful place and now Lord let you will be done in my life. I will praise you through the storm, for only you give me strength!
Only in your name do I find peace!
Praise the Lord!
God you have reign over my life, let the enemy have no influence here! Let my thought be for you! Let my voice praise you! Let my voice speak of you! Let my life preach the existence of your brilliance! God you created me, you know my emotions before I feel them! You created my thought process, you created my voice! God thank you for giving me life! Thank you for allowing me to exist! Thank you for everything! You bless me with so many great things and talents! God you are awesome, let me seek your glory.
I'm walking though the valley of death, but I'll block out the darkness with light from inside! The spirit of the God creator of the universe is inside of me! Let the rain fall! God rain fire! Let your light shine from inside of my life! I cannot block out this darkness but you can! Consume it with the light of your holy spirit fire!
I'm a forerunner God is coming and we need to prepare! This is a war, and I will fight, mind, heart and soul! This war is so much more then what we can see. There are so many confused and lost. We have a mission! God has given me a mission!
God put a desire in my heart for you!
"HE ALONE IS GOD PREPARE FOR HIS VICTORY!!"