My Love, My ABBA!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
\:)/Abba>>> My dear wonderful, powerful, mighty God. Father you are the best thing every in my life, as I have enjoyed our fellowship as I am your daughter, your my Abba....God you knows me inside out and have led me into life everlasting ..my dear, my awesome Father, you being the Great I Am, you are amazing in all ways....Father my love, you give me joy and love and your sweet restful peace...Abba my love, your Glory and Majesty is, (wow) so hard to even explain. Father you are more then I can even comprehend... Abba all I know is I love you, trust you, and know all your ways are good...I love you God .....your daughter Sherril

I worship you almighty God there is none like you, I worship you oh prince of peace that is what I want to do, I give you praise for you are my righteousness, I worship you Almighty God there is none like you....Love in Christ Sherril...