C
CEF
Guest
My darling, I see you
Each night, as you close your eyes and think about your day..I'm thinking of you but you aren't thinking of me. I long for your love and attention. I am jealous of you! I'm jealous of your phone, your significant other, your social media, your school work, your television shows..why can't I come first my love?
Before I breathed life into you, I had sooo many plans for you to fulfill My child, I made you as a vessel to serve me in this wicked world. I made you to be a light amongst the world. My love, if only you know how much I cherish you.
As you grew older, you forgot about me. You put everything before me. You walked to the alter, and got saved through my mercy and grace. Days turned into months and months turned into years..you come to church and worship me on Sundays but after church..you're gossipping about who walked in church and who looked at you wrong. My child, what about Me? I thought I came first.
My diamond, you know how much I love you?? I love you SOO much that I sent my only son into this wicked world to be persecuted and whipped..nails drilled in His hands and feet to die for you My love. He died so that you could have life and have it more abunfantly. My love, if my son didn't die for you, you would be on your way to hell.
My love, oh how I miss you! I miss the time you used to spend with me. My love, everything that you're going through in your life, why haven't you given it to me? This weight isn't for you to carry. Trust me. My love, you belong to me.
These late nights when you cry wishing you were prettier than the girl who looks as though she has it all together but its just loads of make-up and struggling with her image..sweetheart people are not what they appear to be. "Lift up your chin", you are beautiful because I made you..the God of the universe..I made you in my image my princess. (I see that smile that just came across your face
..).
My sweetheart, I am coming soon. I want to bring you with me my love. Put the world aside and take up your criss and run for me my love. Win souls! Be there for those who I send to you my love. My love, draw near to me like never before. I desire you! You are my precious diamond. You make me smile when you live for me. I adiore you.
So right now, I need you to get up. (YES get up now)..go to a bathroom..the nearest mirror. (I said get up..are you obeying me?).. Now that you're there, look in the mirror. Do you see what I see? My love, I love you sooo much. If only you knew how much. You're so beautiful. I miss you. Can you please love me again?
Love,
Your Heavenly Father
Each night, as you close your eyes and think about your day..I'm thinking of you but you aren't thinking of me. I long for your love and attention. I am jealous of you! I'm jealous of your phone, your significant other, your social media, your school work, your television shows..why can't I come first my love?
Before I breathed life into you, I had sooo many plans for you to fulfill My child, I made you as a vessel to serve me in this wicked world. I made you to be a light amongst the world. My love, if only you know how much I cherish you.
As you grew older, you forgot about me. You put everything before me. You walked to the alter, and got saved through my mercy and grace. Days turned into months and months turned into years..you come to church and worship me on Sundays but after church..you're gossipping about who walked in church and who looked at you wrong. My child, what about Me? I thought I came first.
My diamond, you know how much I love you?? I love you SOO much that I sent my only son into this wicked world to be persecuted and whipped..nails drilled in His hands and feet to die for you My love. He died so that you could have life and have it more abunfantly. My love, if my son didn't die for you, you would be on your way to hell.
My love, oh how I miss you! I miss the time you used to spend with me. My love, everything that you're going through in your life, why haven't you given it to me? This weight isn't for you to carry. Trust me. My love, you belong to me.
These late nights when you cry wishing you were prettier than the girl who looks as though she has it all together but its just loads of make-up and struggling with her image..sweetheart people are not what they appear to be. "Lift up your chin", you are beautiful because I made you..the God of the universe..I made you in my image my princess. (I see that smile that just came across your face
My sweetheart, I am coming soon. I want to bring you with me my love. Put the world aside and take up your criss and run for me my love. Win souls! Be there for those who I send to you my love. My love, draw near to me like never before. I desire you! You are my precious diamond. You make me smile when you live for me. I adiore you.
So right now, I need you to get up. (YES get up now)..go to a bathroom..the nearest mirror. (I said get up..are you obeying me?).. Now that you're there, look in the mirror. Do you see what I see? My love, I love you sooo much. If only you knew how much. You're so beautiful. I miss you. Can you please love me again?
Love,
Your Heavenly Father