my lungs need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mydoggies

I contracted terrible pneumonia which has scarred my lungs and given me pulmonary fibrosis. Please pray for me and my family and that Jesus will help us

N

NMsmile

Heavenly Father I ask you to breathe healing into my sister's lungs. Jesus we know by your stripes we are healed. Lord if your are willing we are asking you to heal our sister so that she can live her life to its fullest. Lord we thank you for you love, we thank you for your kindness, but most of all we thank you for letting us know you as a caring Father. Lord we want you glorified and we want your will in this situation. Amen.

S

Skylyn

Dear Sister in the Lord, did you know how much your Heavenly Father loves you? He loves you with an everlasting love. I would encourage you to remind yourself from the moment you wake up every morning to never doubt how much you & your family are loved. With that said, I would also encourage you that your strength comes from the Lord for each waking day. Draw strength from the word daily. Give the lord praise even when theres pain. I know that the Lord is covering you & your family. We serve a God of miracles, and I pray that the Lord would heal this lung condition, in Jesus name. Please read Psalms 34 daily..memorize it. It has many faith builders packed into it....Hang in there...your not alone...love Skylyn.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for a whole and compleat healing for you.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, I am sorry to hear of your illness. I also have a lung condition. I have emphysema. I sleep with oxygen, can't walk too far, and my chest hurts sometimes.

I keep close to our Lord, He always makes me feel better. I pray that your lungs may be healed completely, in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a good day in Jesus

Love in Christ
brother Gary

I contracted terrible pneumonia which has scarred my lungs and given me pulmonary fibrosis. Please pray for me and my family and that Jesus will help us

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, I pray and Jesus knows I am touched by your message. I hope you feel better soon Love Mandy xx

J

Jullianna

Trusting the Lord for complete healing of your lungs.