My marriage failing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
How do you know when to hold on and when to let go?
Let go and let God. Push for him to move out, push for the answers you need, concerning finances, children etc. One thing is certain in this situation. God did not intend for this to happen, and it certainly was not, nor never will be his will. The man is completely deceived. I wish for you peace and well being , and I pray that you find someone who is worthy of your love.

Bebe11

Oct 30, 2016
The devil is working overtime to break up the family bond. I would start praying every day for the Holy Spirit to change your husband's heart. I believe in miracles, and I believe that your husband can change. I would encourage you and your husband to find Marriage Counseling like Hope Restored. I know you are going through a difficult time, but I just said a prayer that the Holy Spirit will guide and direct you! Blessings to you and your sweet children!

Feb 5, 2017
What I learnt is that you have to be grateful for that relationship, you have to be grateful for having met him and him being in your life, and out of that comes grace, and out of grace forgiveness. Your anger and hurt doesn't really do much, apart from give you a heavy burden and make you suffer. Time to overcome the suffering which comes from within, by replacing it with grace which comes from within. A starting point is thinking about your beautiful daughter who exists because you met him right? If God is in charge of things, then in being grateful, we are saying thank you God for what you brought into my life, with it's challenges, to show me how to be more graceful within myself.

J

joefizz

Well I've never been married but the bible says when you get married you and your spouse"are as one"so you are to care for each other as yourselves,if he is determined to leave for someone else then he has chosen to be apart from you though what he cannot accept is that you two were joined together forever just as GOP said and a divorce is false according to Jesus because"what God hath joined together cannot be torn asunder" so you see what he hates is that you two are bound forever and he wants out,so there is nothing you can do aside from prayer because he doesn't Love You anymore and wants foolishness instead of righteousness,so sadly if he stays determined then it is best for you to let him go get iniquity as he desires,as for yourself try to just not let this trouble you and move forward with God for since "no man" is the authority any long in your household,you'll just have to carry on for God without him that's all.

Oct 10, 2021
This is a good time to get some counseling from a minister who knows you, and your family, and your culture... and can therefore give you specific and appropriate advice.

If you belong to a church, you should start counseling with your pastor.
If you don't belong to a church, you need to seek out a church, and start counseling.
Most pastors will schedule free counseling for their people.
Are pastors qualified in counseling someone?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Sorry to hear what happen to your family. I read a testimony about sitiotion like you the husband cheating a wife. He was divorce his wife but the wifekeep pray Finally a husband come and repent.
Video testimony in indonesian

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Sorry to hear what happen to your family. I read a testimony about sitiotion like you the husband cheating a wife. He was divorce his wife but the wifekeep pray Finally a husband come and repent.

No thank you...

Yaj1979

Nov 9, 2021
Believe me I understand Completely what you are going through..... May I ask you a question?? If he would have admitted that the cheated on you and was wrong and made the decision of choosing YOU instead of her... what would you have done in that situation??? the reason I was asking is because I'm Going through a certain situation myself and in need of some advice... I appreciate the feedback

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Believe me I understand Completely what you are going through..... May I ask you a question?? If he would have admitted that the cheated on you and was wrong and made the decision of choosing YOU instead of her... what would you have done in that situation??? the reason I was asking is because I'm Going through a certain situation myself and in need of some advice... I appreciate the feedback
You really need to be close to the Lord at this time, seek Him and keep asking Him for His wisdom, guidance and comfort in this situation.
If your spouse claims to be a Christian and has been unfaithful then the Bible says you are free to leave...even in Deuteronomy it basically says that the marriage defiled and I personally could not stay in such a marriage. I could never fully trust again.

K

kaylagrl

Just to let any new members know, check the date of a thread. It's likely this person is no longer here. They haven't responded in a long time. We call them zombie threads.

C

ChristianTonyB

I personally don’t feel that the video is useful. Also, there would be very few similar circumstances that would have the same outcome…and how long did that particular outcome last. I’m not saying that it’s inappropriate to pray, hope, and wait, but God does not force His will on anyone…He will give them choices, but it seems that for most adulterers and abusers, their hearts are hardened against selecting the morally correct option. If you have been divorced from an unfaithful spouse, in the vast majority of cases, if not all, it’s best to move on!

Mar 26, 2022
Strangely... I heard a lot of women experienced the same especially in Philippine...satan is at work.????.
We can pray for him to repent from breaking the marriage covenant and being an unfaithful husband...pray for Heavenly Father to heal her shattered heart and wounded spirit....and pray for Heavenly Father to guide her what to do next.

Jun 2, 2023
as I`m sure you know,your story is very common there. It happens in the USA too,but not nearly as much as in Philippines. It seems men there have little loyalty.My heart breaks for you, I know what you are up against