J
josephkeyser
Guest
Hello everybody,
I am new to this chat thing and quite frankly not real computer literate, so bear with me. I need some interaction with other Christians and some serious prayer right now! My beautiful bride has left. It is a very complicated situation and would take forever to go over all the details. I will try to be brief, but most importantly would appreciate all the support and prayer I can get!!! First of all, we are both Christians and should be trusting in God to help us through this difficult time. However, I don't feel like she is doing that. I may be to accusing, but still feel that way. The issues have been building for some time now. First, I have battled with alcohol abuse my whole adult life.(1 month sober finally... thank you Lord) My wife has had issues in her family with alcohol as well. I have never been abusive verbally or physically but has caused much laziness and with her enabling me lack of work during winter months. She starting going to counseling a few months back because she was mandated by the courts due to an "impaired" ticket. Anyways, not too long ago, with no warning, decided it was over. She had never said much about my drinking and when she did, it was just a hint. nagging a bit here and there, but never a true complaint. She never asked me to get off my butt and do laundry or anything either. She just did it. Stupid me just let it happen. Well, now it seems too late. From the first time she actually said something real about my drinking, I started searching deep and praying. I drank VERY little for a couple weeks, then a month ago made up my mind,turned it all over to God and quit. Not for her as she thinks(just to get her back) but for ME and in turn to benefit all those around me. Since then, I have been getting closer to God and our church. I have also done a lot around the house. Another issue. We were just getting ready to "close" on this house in her name after repairing her credit and not mine. Now, 2 days ago, she decided not to and went to stay with a friend. Infidelity on her part was an issue I figured out as I became sober too. Not sexual, but very emotional with hugging and kisses. Just as bad, even worse for my heart that it was so deeply emotional. I forgive her and she says that part is over. I need help!! This is just a briefing of what is going on. The pastor is helping,I'm going to AA,only socialising with other Christians and family,and praying constantly. Any prayers would help and if anyone would like to know more or is willing to talk, I would be more than happy to open up either via chat,e-mail,or phone.... on my dime. Please pray for me and mine! It's not too late and I love her with all my heart! God Bless you all and thank you for listenning! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>JOE
I am new to this chat thing and quite frankly not real computer literate, so bear with me. I need some interaction with other Christians and some serious prayer right now! My beautiful bride has left. It is a very complicated situation and would take forever to go over all the details. I will try to be brief, but most importantly would appreciate all the support and prayer I can get!!! First of all, we are both Christians and should be trusting in God to help us through this difficult time. However, I don't feel like she is doing that. I may be to accusing, but still feel that way. The issues have been building for some time now. First, I have battled with alcohol abuse my whole adult life.(1 month sober finally... thank you Lord) My wife has had issues in her family with alcohol as well. I have never been abusive verbally or physically but has caused much laziness and with her enabling me lack of work during winter months. She starting going to counseling a few months back because she was mandated by the courts due to an "impaired" ticket. Anyways, not too long ago, with no warning, decided it was over. She had never said much about my drinking and when she did, it was just a hint. nagging a bit here and there, but never a true complaint. She never asked me to get off my butt and do laundry or anything either. She just did it. Stupid me just let it happen. Well, now it seems too late. From the first time she actually said something real about my drinking, I started searching deep and praying. I drank VERY little for a couple weeks, then a month ago made up my mind,turned it all over to God and quit. Not for her as she thinks(just to get her back) but for ME and in turn to benefit all those around me. Since then, I have been getting closer to God and our church. I have also done a lot around the house. Another issue. We were just getting ready to "close" on this house in her name after repairing her credit and not mine. Now, 2 days ago, she decided not to and went to stay with a friend. Infidelity on her part was an issue I figured out as I became sober too. Not sexual, but very emotional with hugging and kisses. Just as bad, even worse for my heart that it was so deeply emotional. I forgive her and she says that part is over. I need help!! This is just a briefing of what is going on. The pastor is helping,I'm going to AA,only socialising with other Christians and family,and praying constantly. Any prayers would help and if anyone would like to know more or is willing to talk, I would be more than happy to open up either via chat,e-mail,or phone.... on my dime. Please pray for me and mine! It's not too late and I love her with all my heart! God Bless you all and thank you for listenning! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>JOE