my marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdw1369
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Father I praise you for Pickles. Father I lift her up to You and ask You to Bless this wonderful Lady. Lord I ask that You hear her prayers. Father I praise You for taking control of my life and I praise You Lord for the joy that you have brought the children through me. Father I ask that they will be able to over look the situations that their mom has put them in. Father I pray that you will blind them to those situations so that they may honor their mother. Lord I am asking You to send Your Holy Spirit to knock on her door right now and to kick in that door and bring her closer to You Jesus that she has a personal relationship with You Father. Let her See that she needs You in her life that You are the way, the truth, and the light. Holy Spirit I pray that you will reveal yourself to her and she has the courage to answer You and to talk to You Lord. Father I put her in Your hands and I pray that You will have mercy on her and show her the love You have for her. Father I praise You for showing me mercy and love even though I am not worried. Father I am a sinner and I pray that You take over my Life and I surrender it to you. In Jesus Name I pray Amen
 
I talked to your wife early a couple of times, if you truly are serious, then I would sit down together, get the bible and see what God's word says about marriage and pray together, God can restore your marriage. With man nothing is possible, with God all things are possible. Look in 1 corin 7. I will be praying also for restoration. God bless
 
I am doing good thank you for asking Stephen. God has blessed me and has taken care of some issues I had coming before me. Yesterday God spoke through me and it was amazing. today on the other hand I spoke and repeated what God had said and it had the opposite effect. I reminded my wife of things that she already knows and that God had told her yesterday. that I am her husband and that this is her home and she does not have to leave. I told her that I will no longer allow her to use my car to go to her friends house because it is not right and I cant contribute to her walking away from the family. I told her that if she wanted to stay at his house the he could come pick her up because what she is doing is not right. So far today he dropped her off in the morning and I took the trash out after they sat in front of the house for a few minutes. Tonight when he picked her up I followed her out the door and stood at the porch step. I am asking for forgiveness because I should not have walked outside tonight and for speaking out of place. God is in control and I need to let Him work His plan. God spoke through me yesterday and said what needed to be said. Now i need to let the Holy Spirit do his work and keep quiet until I am told to speak. My actions need to be the words that God speaks through me. Praise God for all of you Praying for the family God has given me and God bless you all
 
I'm sorry to hear your wife is doing these things. I know very well the pain of watching someone you love so much walk past you as if you didn't exist. Stay strong in the faith and walk in the spirit. Like me your flesh cries out for your wife but she does not respond as she once did. We have to fight the flesh and its desires by surrendering in prayer. There is nothing we have not already said that will reconcile the relationship. We must stay true to the image of Christ and that is the image our wives and children must see. Releasing cries of the flesh will only push her away even more. Live in the spirit brother.
 
God is able to do all things he makes every rough ways to be smooth
father in the name of Jesus i bring this marriage b4 u i ask there will be love
btw this couples unit them together again in Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for your Prayers. It has not been an easy road. God is still teaching me and He will always be teaching me. I have surrendered myself to live for Him. God is amazing and He has blessed me through this time as situations have come up that I have had no control over which is really the entire situation. It is in God's hands and I trust God to heal and fix me. I Pray that the wife God has given me will come to know Jesus on a personal level and have a relationship with Jesus. I Pray that God will grant me the wisdom to be the Husband, dad, and person He has called me to be. I Pray the Holy Spirit will lead me and show me the path I need to take on my walk to become more Christ Like. Thank You and God bless you all. You are all answers to prayers and I Praise God for you and give Him the Glory. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Praise God for He has answered prayers and opened up the lines of communication. Father I just thank You and praise You. Father I worship You and give you all the Glory. Father this situation is in Your hands and I surrender it to You and Pray that You continue to Work. Lord I come to You knowing I am not worthy of Your Love and I just thank You for showing me love. Lord I pray that the wife You have given me will look to seek You and that she will have a personal relationship with Jesus. I love You God and thank You for answering our Prayers. in Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
I thankyou and praise you God Our Father for all your care and provision in Jesus!
I continue to pray for this family that you will glorify yourself in their healing.

In Jesus, God bless.
pickles
 
Dear heavenly Father I pray that you will heal the hurt in my wife's heart. Father I pray that she will be able to forgive me and that she will know that she is forgiven by You Father. I pray that she will see how much You love her. Father I pray that the Holy Spirit will knock on her door and she will have an itch to answer that door. Father I praise You for opening the lines of communication between her and I. Father I praise You for keeping me in Your protection this morning. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus name Amen
 
My wife and I are going through a difficult time. She no longer wants to be married. I have said things that have put her down and i have not been able to forgive and forget as Jesus has done for us. Now she has found someone else in the last couple of weeks and has been staying at his house for the last couple days. We have 3 small children. I had lost my way with God and let worry win over my life. I am asking for prayer to save my marriage and to fix what her and I have broken. she has confessed to me about her relationship with this guy and even talks to him on the phone in our house I am asking God for strength and for control. I have rededicated myself to the Lord and surrendered my own free will. I accept and confessed my faults in the marriage and take the blame for I have not been the spiritual leader of my family that God wanted me to be. God has convicted me and I don't know where to turn but to ask him for forgiveness and to ask him to repair my marriage and that his will be done.

thank you and God bless you,
mdw01369
Dear God,

We thank you Father, for your everlasting love and mighty power. You know us well enough from the time we were conceived in our mother's womb till the last day of our lives. We entrust to you Father, the healing of their wounded hearts...We know Lord that you are in our midst...Give your unending patience to the husband , for him to wait for your answers steadfastly...WE know God that we are nothing without You and we cannot rely on our own strength.. We thank you for always being there, for the husband and for the children, and we ask you Oh Lord to touch the heart of the wife...We claim h God that everything will be settled in Your perfect time, and when it comes, we ask you to dwell in the center of their family and your name be glorified always!