my marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter MRsandman
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MRsandman

Guest
My wife called it quits on our marriage after 8 years we went to counseling 2 times and she felt like she was being forced into it we got a sepeation 3 weeks ago. she likes to go to the bar and drink way to much it is so hard to see her like this I dont know who she is anymore plz pray for her my name is kevin and seh is audra thank you
 
Kevin, I'll pray for you guys. I'm in much the same situation. My wife of 10 years decided that I'm a "great guy" but not the "right guy for her" and told me all of this about 2 weeks ago. We have a child together and have literally built our life together, including buying a house, all of our furniture, our mutual friends, etc etc. I'm feeling sooo heartbroken right now, so I think I can relate. My church family has really been helpful, and gave me some advice. They told me "keep doing what you're doing" (meaning, dont quit my job, dont sell the house, don't make any wild changes). I know that I have been wrong in doing some of the things I did in our relationship, but we are still married (hanging by a thread), so there is always still hope. I have re-dedicated my life to God and I've been in constant prayer since she left. I feel better and closer to God, but I still feel terrible otherwise (I miss my wife!!!!!). Just stay close to God Kevin and always remember that his loving arms are wrapped around you as long as you want them to be. And don't forget to pray for your wife Kevin, she's human and she's subject to temptation just like you and me.
 
Mk. 10:8,9; "And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."

Not all marriages are put together by God! think about this.

Rom. 8:26-27; "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought; but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.'

Keep your head up and keep praying for her, God answers all prayers. God Bless You with strenght and courage.