A question was posed on a psychological evaluation test. It was administered to me in an american public school when I was 10 years old.
"Do you believe you have been sent on a mission from God?"
Even at that tender young age, I knew that the answer for me was yes, yet I marked 'no'. I knew that I had denied Jesus just like Peter did, but I was afraid of taking a stand. I had heard talk about psychopaths having "delusions of grandeur" and I did not want to labeled as unbalanced and be sent away to counselors and carry that around on my record for the rest of my life.
I now wish I could travel back in time and change my answer to 'yes'. It would have been better than to hear the sound of the cock crowing for the rest of my life. I of course know that I am totally forgiven, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I want to strengthen and encourage you to boldly take a stand and testify and be able to say, "I am on a Mission from God!"
My mission is to help you grasp hold of the reality of the things that are about to happen. My mission is to ask you to contemplate the question, "How tangled are you in Satan's web?" My mission is to ask you, "How close do you think you are to the edge of eternity?" My mission is to point you to Jesus.
"Do you believe you have been sent on a mission from God?"
Even at that tender young age, I knew that the answer for me was yes, yet I marked 'no'. I knew that I had denied Jesus just like Peter did, but I was afraid of taking a stand. I had heard talk about psychopaths having "delusions of grandeur" and I did not want to labeled as unbalanced and be sent away to counselors and carry that around on my record for the rest of my life.
I now wish I could travel back in time and change my answer to 'yes'. It would have been better than to hear the sound of the cock crowing for the rest of my life. I of course know that I am totally forgiven, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I want to strengthen and encourage you to boldly take a stand and testify and be able to say, "I am on a Mission from God!"
My mission is to help you grasp hold of the reality of the things that are about to happen. My mission is to ask you to contemplate the question, "How tangled are you in Satan's web?" My mission is to ask you, "How close do you think you are to the edge of eternity?" My mission is to point you to Jesus.